Apoc taken over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apoc taken over

Here is where I will post necessary screenshots and saves during chat if it is held. There is possibility that it will be canceled due to RL, but if any other minister whats to take the helm by all means tell me and it could go on if I am called away. Since GA is overwhelmingly losing I think it is safe to end the American Campaign before stopping and thats what I intend to do(after puttting appropriate units on Goto). If I do get called away(literally, it depends on a call) I will either leave it to another minster of cancel. If it is canceled I will post it here. Other minsiters post here if you want to carry on.
    Aggie
    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

I'm afraid I won't be able to participate.
    Anyway, Aggie's military plan is good and so is Zeit's interference plan. Just remember to ally with the Aztecs against America before we invade their territory (if we invade and then declare war we'd take a rep hit) and we should be fine.
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

I have the draft of all the orders, so, now i just have to post it in orderly fashion, now it's 17:38 GMT, the orders will be ready by 20:00 GMt.
      Save the rainforests!
      Join the us today and say NO to CIV'ers chopping jungles

Comment

I had assumed that today's chat would just be a discussion, not an actual playing session.

Orders will be prepared shortly. We're shipping all of our cash to rush improvements. Last turnchat we got all of the trade deals and peace renegotiations done. This one we FAM guys will just kick back and enjoy the show.

--Togas
        Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
        Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
        Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
        Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

What about Togas's orders? I haven't seen them yet.
          Edit: nevermind, he posted the above post while I was writing mine.
          Last edited by Shiber; October 10, 2002, 14:09.
          "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
          And the truth isn't what you want to see,
          Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Nothing for MoIE either. Settler on way to Gaia could be used to found a city between Chicago and Washington to put culture pressure on them but that's just a suggestion.

We need one more settler on Uber Isle if the CP gets a chance to build one down there.

Comment

Well, I can't be there... RL, again.
              Good luck, Aggie!
              RIAA sucks
              The Optimistas
              I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

If you're a candidate in the upcoming elections and are able to make it - do so! Spam as little as possible ^_^ or OPD might devoice you, but all who are serious and can make it should, especially if you haven't been a Minister/Prez/VP at a chat before. It will open your eyes a bit, trust me, I know .

Being at 10am here, I can't do this chat on a Friday. I still got work and classes during the day.

Godspeed to our armies!
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Are we doing poly chat or Undernet? WB, Ruby_maser & I are already on Both.

E_T
                  Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                  Worship the Comic here!
                  Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

I am going to have to cancel the chat for Today. I will have to go somewhere and I wont be back until about 3gmt and that might be too later/early for most people, unfortunately the 22oogmt can't work since I am leaving now. Sorry for the inconvienince. If you want to do it in 5-6 hours we could try or tomoorow(we could do it anytime) or we can wait until the normal weekend chat sun. Or another minister could run the chat the orders are clear and straightforward.
                    Aggie
                    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

I have a short trial tomorrow. Might be done by 2200, but not sure. Weekend chat is better. Today is best, though.

I'll be online for the next few hours. If someone else picks up the chat, PM me.

--Togas
                      Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
                      Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
                      Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
                      Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

Where do you find the chat anyway, if you want to go and watch?
                        Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                        King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                        ---------
                        May God Bless.

Comment

Turn chat back on?????

I've finished work early today so can do a chat now????

IF enough people are there I can do a chat starting in about 45 minutes????

Will open the irc and see who is there if enough people are present a chat WILL happen although Imay have had a few drinks so will need some support.

Please post or be in the chat room
                          Are we having fun yet?

Comment

We are on Undernet in the Civ3dem room
                            Come and see me at WePlayCiv
                            Worship the Comic here!
                            Term IV DFM for Trade, Term V CP & Term VI DM, Term VII SMC of Apolytonia - SPDGI, Minister of the Interior of the PTW InterSite Demo Game

Comment

so very tired

all but SMC done although you might want to check that things are ok.
                              Attached Files
                              Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Working...
                              X