Apoc taken over

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Savey Savey Save Save

I finished 490 and did all the listed 500 PW orders, though there are some workers without orders.
    Attached Files
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

510 Save

Here is the 510 save.
      Attached Files
      The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

520 Save

here is the 520 Save
        Attached Files
        The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Final Turnchat Save

Here is the ending turnchat save
          Aggie
          Attached Files

Comment

530 AD Save

Here is the FINAL ENDING SAVE, start of 530
            Attached Files

Comment

Logs!

Logs are here!
              Attached Files
              First Civ3DG: 3rd and 4th Term Minister of Public Works. | Second Civ3DG: First Term Vice President | ISDG: Ambassador in the Foreign Affairs Ministry | Save Apolyton! Kill the Off-Topic Forum!

(04/29/2004) [Trip] we will see who is best in the next round ; [Trip] that is why I left this team ; [Trip] I don't need the rest of you to win |
              The solution to 1984 is 1776! | Here's to hoping that GoW's military isn't being run by MasterZen: Hehe! | DaveRocks! or something. ;)

Comment

Working...
              X