No announcement yet.

Unofficial Gazette Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think the Gazette is essential reading and in addition it has been key in convincing captured barbarians that the apolyton way is not only the right way it is the ONLY WAY.
    Aggie
    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

The Gazette is my first stop when I enter the Democracy forum to bring be up to speed, in a quick an efficient manner.

Sean.
      "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
      --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

As Editor in Chief of the best high school newspaper in Texas, I probably should contribute an article to the Gazette sometime....

Wait, I can very shortly...I'll send a pm later.
        "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
        "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
        "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
        "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

/me looks at watch...

You have about...10 hours till the next edition
          One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
          X