No announcement yet.

Forum Moderator / Chat Room Operator needed

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm laughing at the fact that someone who said someone else should be mod has become mod.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Watch out Apoc. OPD can still throw the power off onto you .

-- adaMada
      Civ 3 Democracy Game:
      PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
      Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
        clarification: at the start, the forum moderator wont have edit/deletion powers
        How about editing polls and closing?

Close for official threads and the occasional 'oops, that was supposed to be a reply', and editing polls for all those stupid mistakes we primatives make . We do ok without both, so I don't feel that strongly, but boy they'd be nice .

-- adaMada
        Civ 3 Democracy Game:

Comment

Hmmmn I wonder if this means I'll be an operator for the chat tommorrow. Not that we've needed an operator so far this term, I think WB is the operator in the irc.

I can see what MarkG is thinking though as now rather than pming ming to top/detop the pres just does it himself and the only person guarnteed to be at the chat is the pres, unless the vp takes it of course.

So I guess this just means that I top the election threads then detop them and then the next pres takes over. No big deal really.
          Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Originally posted by OPD
            Hmmmn I wonder if this means I'll be an operator for the chat tommorrow. Not that we've needed an operator so far this term, I think WB is the operator in the irc.

I can see what MarkG is thinking though as now rather than pming ming to top/detop the pres just does it himself and the only person guarnteed to be at the chat is the pres, unless the vp takes it of course.

So I guess this just means that I top the election threads then detop them and then the next pres takes over. No big deal really.
            Yea, this is way better. Ming must be thrilled .

In IRC, it's whoever gets there first. WB does sometimes, so he's the op. In general, it's not a problem. We haven't needed to use it so far, so...

Well, guess I'd really better run for Pres. sometime then ...

-- adaMada
            Civ 3 Democracy Game:

Comment

under the settings that i have in mind i believe poll managment will be allowed
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

I just read the thread you posted in the ACDG forum, Markos.

There's many people here who I'm sure would do a good job. I'd be interested myself, and I'm available often enough, but TKG, MrWhereItAt, DeathByTheSword and others would all be good candidates.

Comment

Originally posted by MarkG
                  under the settings that i have in mind i believe poll managment will be allowed
                  Yea, ok! Go Markos. I've suddenly become religious .

-- adaMada
                  Civ 3 Democracy Game:

Comment

Working...
                  X