No announcement yet.

The Jedi Council

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zarn I don't wish to be rude but Apolytonia is very hard line against new cults or religions.I had at one point attempted to set up my own cult that proposed that we worship more than one fruit (10 I think). Come to think of I suppose that the cult had been based on the greek religion. After I had set it up I was nearly executed by vigilantes who wished to skin me like a banana. Anyway I advise that you 'apolytonise' jediism and make the whole branch a seperate entity until we become far more tolerant. Anyway I'l join shortly assuming that I can ( I fear the polyfruitism incident may have leaved me too disturbed)

Comment

Jediism is the dominant religion in Fanatika. If you wish, you can take control of the branch. I will not come in and force you to do things my way. I will be too busy with Fanatika. Even though I don't believe in worshiping fruit, no one relly knows if the Force is controlled by itself. This means that the relion itself does not directly conflict with Apolytonion belief.
      Le Républicain Catholique

Comment

Perhaps I will consider joining this new religion, if people get upset I can send my knights to open their eyes or if that doesn't work open there head, ie they can worship our god or meet theirs.
        Aggie
        The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

I would propose recruiting at minimum one apolytonian jedi master (maybe even with accelerated promotion). That apolytonian master can then lead the apolytonian branch of the council.
          Hean of the UN delegation ofFANATIKA

Visit the Rebel Pub and Brewery in Bavaria, Fanatika!

Comment

Good idea dis. That's exactly what I have in mind. Rendelnep and Aggie might have a poll to see who is the master, and who is the padawan. That is, if they are both up to it.

Comment

Where's Duddha? He said that if we were going to play a multiplayer civ3 democracy game with Civ Fanatics, he wanted to be the one to accuse people of committing treason...

I'm sure he'd have a *field day* with this thread
              Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
              Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
              7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Did someone mention Inquisition?
                (\__/)
                (='.'=)
                (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Damn foreign influences. We should withdraw from the UN.

I wonder if I could charge this group with treason against the holy Banana? I should ask Unortho, he could tell me if there was a case.

When PTW comes out this whole Democracy Game stuff is going to get a whole lot more fun.
                  Last edited by Duddha; October 1, 2002, 01:45.
                  Duddha: I will return...
                  Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
                  "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
                  Free California!

Comment

I sense something strange here.
                    It seems to be ... evil?... bad thoughts? ... ...
                    The dark side of the power seems to gain strength!

Be aware master Zarn.
                    Hean of the UN delegation ofFANATIKA

Visit the Rebel Pub and Brewery in Bavaria, Fanatika!

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                      Did someone mention Inquisition?
                      NOBODY expects the Spanish Inquisition!!!
                      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

They are heretics and followers of the Dark Side! Hopefully not all of Apolytonia is full of them.

Comment

I would like to invite your religous leaders to join Fanatikan and Community religous people in a parade on October 12th. You can have your own portion of the parade for your religion. Here is the link to the parade http://forums.civfanatics.com/showth...threadid=33280

Comment

Working...
                          X