The Jedi Council

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jedi Council

Greetings, I am Lord Master Zarn of the Jedi Knights of Fanatika. I come here to promote the faith of Jediism in the Galaxy. The Jedi Council is dedicated to protection and advice. It also presses for religous advances and improvements. Jediism is the not the only religion in Fanatika, but it is the only active one (the other religion threads don't have too many posts). I need a citizen of your nation to create a branch for believers of Jediism in your nation. I need someone of religous value. This will not be the branch thread, though. Don't worship fruit or any food.

If you been to the UN, you might have noticed similarity between this post and one there.

BTW, You have the ability to run yourselves as well. The Jedi Council of Fanatika pushes for a Republic in Apolytonia (sp).
    Le Républicain Catholique

Can I be a Dark, Sith like Jedi?

that's what i'm into....
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

That's not up to me. I would treat that seperate from the Council. Although, I will have a list of siths, if any come.

Comment

promote religious development? hmmm religion = culture = city development... I like you guys already~
        :-p

Comment

Originally posted by Calc II
          promote religious development? hmmm religion = culture = city development... I like you guys already~
          exactly. BTW, there are 7 Jedi and two potential members at Fanatika. Zarn, Almightyjosh (missing), disorganizer, Stuck_As_a_Mac, CivGeneral, VHS, and Raven1er. Great Iguanaman and BCLG100 (sp) are potentials. I think that is it. That was off the top off my head.

Comment

Re: The Jedi Council

Originally posted by Zarn
            I need a citizen of your nation to create a branch for believers of Jediism in your nation. I need someone of religous value. This will not be the branch thread, though. Don't worship fruit or any food.
            Um, we here in Apolytonia worship The Great Banana. You could call Him a fruit, but we consider Him our deity, and under our recently purchased development of Monotheism, he is our one true deity.

We left Polytheism behind long ago. You should too. Give up your pagan Jediism and submit yourself to the wisdom of The Great Banana.

Hey, it may sound pretty cheesy, but he's been REALLY good to us thus far.

--Togas
            Greatest Moments in ISDG chat:"(12/02/2003) <notyoueither> the moon is blue. hell is cold. quote me, but i agree with ET. "
            Member of the Mercenary Team in the Civ 4 Team Democracy Game.
            Former Consul for the Apolyton C3C Intersite Tournament Team.
            Heir to the lost throne of Spain of the Roleplay Team in the PTW Democracy Multiplayer Team Game.

Comment

Re: Re: The Jedi Council

Originally posted by Togas

Um, we here in Apolytonia worship The Great Banana. You could call Him a fruit, but we consider Him our deity, and under our recently purchased development of Monotheism, he is our one true deity.

We left Polytheism behind long ago. You should too. Give up your pagan Jediism and submit yourself to the wisdom of The Great Banana.

Hey, it may sound pretty cheesy, but he's been REALLY good to us thus far.

--Togas
              Jediism isn't polytheistic. It is a religion that shows respect to the Force.

Comment

Jedism is an afront to the Great Banana. And way too nerdy for me! whoa
                Last edited by Duddha; September 26, 2002, 18:44.
                Duddha: I will return...
                Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
                "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
                Free California!

Comment

I'd join the council but my philosophy is to do good even if it means by use of the dark force.

very makiavellian dont u think (end justify the mean)
                  I beleive the jedis shun those things...
                  :-p

Comment

Re: Re: The Jedi Council

Originally posted by Togas

I wonder what the g0dz are going to say about that.
                    (\__/)
                    (='.'=)
                    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: The Jedi Council

Originally posted by notyoueither

I wonder what the g0dz are going to say about that.

You've brought up an interesting contradiciton there... we have the g0dz, but we also have the one true Great Banana... you are correct that these would be difficult to reconcile... perhaps we can use our newly purchased knowledge of "theology" to work this one out...
                      Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                      Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                      7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

The godZ are merely the executors of the great banana' s orders.

BTW, skywalker should join this group, the force is strong in him.
                        Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
                        "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

Do we get a laser saber when we register ?
                          Statistical anomaly.
                          The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Re: Re: Re: Re: The Jedi Council

Originally posted by Arnelos

You've brought up an interesting contradiciton there... we have the g0dz, but we also have the one true Great Banana... you are correct that these would be difficult to reconcile... perhaps we can use our newly purchased knowledge of "theology" to work this one out...

[roleplay]

Actually, recent research of the inscriptions made on our first temple have determined that our original interpretation of gOd was false. When he spoke, he clearly stated that there was only ONE gOd, but that gOd had two faces.

gOd formed Apolytonia a few weeks ago and the nation seems to be going rather well, but only a single ceremony called "newZupdate" has been made so far. In another occasion, MarkG had to come down himself to take a look on the elections held two weeks ago.

"We even opened The Zecret Book Of pollZ", DanQ the other face of gOd, said with a sigh. "They prayed for help with their electionZ and we reZponded inZtantly. If thiZ keepZ going we are Zeriously thinking of packing our bagZ and going to Zee our folks on Alpha Centauri!" DanQ continued as MarkG threatened "and you can forget those regiZtration spellz!"
                            One can easily see where thousands of years ago, people may have confused that to mean TWO gOdZ. However, today we understand that they are one, and they carry the will of The Great Banana.
                            Visit the temple in Apolytonia yourself to see the full inscription: http://apolyton.net/forums/showthrea...threadid=57450

Or read about it in The Jungle Gazette
                            [/roleplay]

I always meant to revisit that with Monotheism...
                            Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; September 27, 2002, 12:03.
                            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

If you wish to become a Jedi, you must see the RPG Forum in the Civ3 Demogame Forum in CFC.

Comment

Working...
                              X