Orders for 380 AD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ministry of the Economy:

1. Assure completion of Courthouses in Del Monte (3 turns) and Here It Is (2 turns)
    2. Switch construction of Cathedralin Macross City to Courthouse (corruption is up to 10!) and rush after one turn, at the cost of 92 Lytons.
    3. Allow Foreign Ministry deals with civs in the sum of aprx. 14 lytons per turn and 93 lytons cash.
    4. Allow 100 Lytons for upgrading of a War Chariot by the SMC; allow a maximum of one addition upgrade if another 100 Lytons are available.
    5. Compile a minimum of 200 Lytons in the treasury by the end of the turnchat.
    6. Once the 200 Lytons are secured in the treasury, rush a maximum of two temples in the Persian annexations, if the funds are available.

No other charges are authorized! Only the Foreign Ministry is allowed to make addition expenses, and this to the amount of no more than 20 Lytons per turn or 200 Lytons hard cash.
    Minister of the Economy: Term IV, V
    Ministre d'Économie: Session IV, V
    Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there aren't people following me!
    Même si je suis paranoïde, ça n'exige pas qu'il n'y a pas de gens qui me suivent!

Comment

the chat is now on where is everyone? I dunno anyway this is now on the first page.
      Are we having fun yet?

Comment

Working...
      X