What do we do with our great leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What do we do with our great leader

It has happened, our glorious armies have produced a greatleader, so here the poll to decide to what use he will be put to.
    Aggie
    Keep him for later
    6.98%
    Forbidden palace
    9.30%
    Wonder
    48.84%
    Army
    34.88%

The poll is expired.

The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Wonder or later.
    Duddha: I will return...
    Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
    "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
    Free California!

Comment

Army! Now, during the war so it can win one.
      (\__/)
      (='.'=)
      (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Our army is doing ok and Aggie is doing a good job. I don't think we need one.

Wait, what did I say. Army! Army! I almost got kicked out of the Hawk party there.
        Duddha: I will return...
        Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
        "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
        Free California!

Comment

Personally I am torn, an army would be nice but Sun tsu war academy could help very much with barracks every and remeber we would gain an extra 6 gold a turns since we wouldn't have to pay support. On the other hand if we could build army and win and then maybe build heroic epic and get more GL, the choice is truly hard. We definitely don't want to keep him since we have quite a few elite units now who will soon be in battle again.
          Aggie
          The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

USE IT NOW!

I don't care what for JUST USE IT!

No point wasting the other GLs we might get because your licking the boots of the one we just got.

But I'd say Sun Tsu. We got a good shot at another leader and can always use a leader for an army, we may not have another shot at a wonder when we have a GL as some one else may finish them and I really don't like the idea of the Greeks, Romans, Aztecs, or Persians have Sun Tzu.

Comment

Agreed. Use it now. Build Sun Tzu.
              RIAA sucks
              The Optimistas
              I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Save it for later.

Specifically a wonder, I'm thinking.

If we can't do it later, though (which might not be a bad idea, give us an opportunity to generate another through the Persian war) then let's use it on a Wonder now (Sun Tsu would be nice)...

-- adaMada
                Civ 3 Democracy Game:
                PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
                Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Also another question, where should be build a wonder with it, if thats the plan.
                  Aggie

Comment

What about the cultural benefits of a Wonder to our nation? Does that have any effect on what we do?

Comment

Originally posted by Aggie
                      Also another question, where should be build a wonder with it, if thats the plan.
                      Aggie
                      Well, maybe in one of the most secure towns. Apolyton, Tassagrad, BHQ or Loveshack.
                      RIAA sucks
                      The Optimistas

Comment

We could always put it on Uber Isle, if we wanted to risk the leader should we mess up... it has the benefit of being very secure, but the disadvantage of having very little defense, and would be useless for any wonder with continent-wide affects.

-- adaMada
                        Civ 3 Democracy Game:
                        PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
                        Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

A wonder, specifically Sun Tzu's. Barracks in every city will be a very great benefit. I think it's only for cities on its continent, however, so it must be built on mainland Ababanana.

Comment

Army now, Heroic Epic, more leaders later. More Wonders later.
                            (\__/)
                            (='.'=)
                            (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

I voted "Wonder", but notyoueither has an interesting point. My doubt is about how many turns we need to build the Heroic Epic.
                              RIAA sucks
                              The Optimistas

Comment

Working...
                              X