No announcement yet.

Campaing Thread: Minister of Science

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes there are people who can screw you over, but there also are always people to place blame on.
    "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
    "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
    "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
    "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

There has been a certain, unavoidable, way of life in Apoylonia since 4000B.C. As we know, there is now conditions for peacful expansion and scientific growth that never existed before. Soon, there will be a significant amount of pressure, especially on the SMC and FM, to invest in Scientific output for their own department's benefit. This is how things happen in a Democracy.

If you think getting Theology from the AI's grip is a pain in the arse, just wait until we have to grab gunpowder, magnetism, etc. from them. The SMC will have to have this technology. A "defensive counterstrike force" cannot consist of Stone Age units for much longer!

Obviously, significant effort will have to be made to make science a big priority. It just may not happen this term. I don't neccessarily expect it too, I just want to create the conditions. I want to get promises from the various department's for funding when it is available. This will also require promises on what we will research with that funding, promises that i will poll the people on, of course.
      "The Enrichment Center is required to inform you that you will be baked, and then there will be cake"
      Former President, C3SPDGI

Comment

Working...
      X