No announcement yet.

Gazette Submissions for Sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice article too. Much better than what I would have wrote.

With that, so far we have finished from the above list:

from jdjdjd:
    Starvation in Here It Is, formerly Paris

From GhengisFarb:
    $Market Update

I got:
    Port Rouge in disorder
    Greek alliance with Germany
    Sacking of Rheims,
    and the AA revenge

MrWIA...you want to comment on the spitting incident? Otherwise I am 'quoting' you...
    Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; August 30, 2002, 14:49.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

EDIT: Never mind

Comment

Originally posted by Shiber

You mean we attacked Rheims before Marseille? It was supposed to go the other way around because capitals get a defensive bonus and if we attacked Marseille before Rheims we would have only had to deal with one French capital, not two.
        Hey, I just followed orders, which as they happened somehow ended up with the attack on Marseilles last, in 230 BC. Unfortunately we didn't arrive until 210 BC, so Rheims was attacked well before then. If I hadn't played the extra turn, we wouldn't even have Marseilles!

The defensive bonus didn't do very much for them anyway - we lost one Archer from the Archer Army, and nothing else.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Oh, and I feel the need now to stress at every opportunity the importance of 1) keeping Germany's unheard of expansion in check and
          2) immediately expanding onto Uber Isle.

the statistics, trust me, support both of these facts.
          Minister of the Economy: Term IV, V
          Ministre d'Économie: Session IV, V
          Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there aren't people following me!
          Même si je suis paranoïde, ça n'exige pas qu'il n'y a pas de gens qui me suivent!

Comment

Yah the attack on Rheims first was a last minute change. I was afraid Rheims could pop rush if we waited too long. This does bring a question. Do capitals automatically have walls or not, based on these battles i would say no. Maybe its just that there are more units in those cities.
            Aggie
            The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

Working...
            X