Gazette Submissions for Sat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gazette Submissions for Sat

This is what I am going to be writing on my roundabout flight home. Got to stop in New Mexico for some reason...I will likely be online now and then during the flights as well. Anyone wishing to help, go ahead and write a story and PM to me. You can even write on one of these to save me the trouble:

Port Rouge Disorder
    Germany and Greece vs Aztecs
    Starvation at Here It Is
    Spearman lost in AA, AA revenges
    Rhiems taken. Capitol moves to Marseille. retaken by French warrior
    MrWIA spit in Emmissaries eyes
    French archer retreats from Port Rouge
    Take Marseille. Joan escapes again to Avignon
    Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; August 30, 2002, 12:31.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

AFAIK Joan fled when we took Rheims (not Marseille) and moved her capital to Avignon.
    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Thx.

That's not what the report said...The AA attacked Rheims. The SA attacked Marseille and Joan moved to the desert...
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Actually she moved to Marseille when we took Rheims, then to Avignon when we took that city!

Perhaps there should be an expose on French Governmental Buildings:

French Official: "The silks for the French Government buildings are only the finest, direct from the finest silkworm farms in the world..."
        Interviewer: "But what about the bricks, the wood...?"
        Official: "We have transcended the need for fixed strucutures that disallow strategic movements during times of war, as we are in now. We are confident all Governments will follow our lead eventually"
        Interviewer: "So what you're saying is that the French Government building is a tent?!"
        Official: "......."
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I see, slippery little vixen...

Go ahead and write a full article, MrWIA...and would you care to submit a reply to your spitting in the emissaries face, or should I come up with one for you?
          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Hmm. I'll do a French Government Buildings Expose. When should this be done by? I can likely have it around 12 hours from now.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

That's fine. About...5am my time tomorrow should be the deadline. That's...7am EST...1400 GMT? and...1am Sunday??? your time???
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

could you please to include the an excerpt from the stats? whatever you find most interesting
                Minister of the Economy: Term IV, V
                Ministre d'Économie: Session IV, V
                Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there aren't people following me!
                Même si je suis paranoïde, ça n'exige pas qu'il n'y a pas de gens qui me suivent!

Comment

Easily done, and a link to the complete form.
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Sent mine by PM (Pigeon Mouse).

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                      Actually she moved to Marseille when we took Rheims, then to Avignon when we took that city!
                      You mean we attacked Rheims before Marseille? It was supposed to go the other way around because capitals get a defensive bonus and if we attacked Marseille before Rheims we would have only had to deal with one French capital, not two.
                      - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Last session was a bad bad dream. Make it go away.........

Comment

I'm so sorry I didn't suggest that UnOrthOdOx plays the last turn instead of MWIA. I wanted to but I was afraid MWIA might take this as an insult.
                          - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

That would have proven difficult for me to play from California when my game was installed on my computer in Utah...I mean, I could have TRIED some desktop sharing or something, and would have if MrWIA had not returned...but I don't know how well that would have worked. I am still currently in New Mexico, so the turn may have just been delayed till tonight sometime.

MrWIA knew all of this and we jointly decided to have him play to keep the game moving.
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

OK, article on Starvation at Paris is complete and sent. I think I've found another muse, though I like the sound of a slippery vixen.
                              Note: the Law Offices of jdjdjd are temporarily closed.
                              "Next time I say something like 'lets go to Bolivia', lets go to Bolivia"

Comment

Working...
                              X