Apolytonian Racial Elitists

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apolytonian Racial Elitists

Reddawg's statistics have brought up a disturbing fact, nearly twenty percent of our population is of foriegn blood. We cannot trust this portion of the population and something must be done. Our lives are at risk.

I hereby found the Apolytonian Racial Elitists to protect the purity of Apolyton. We favor drastic measures to stem this problem and purify our sacred soil. These include assimlation programs and tactical feeding programs. These ideas may seem drastic, but think of the alterative. Our long held cultural traditions will be soiled, our land trampled.

We ask the Governors of infected provinces, the City Planner, the Supreme Military Commander, and the President to put our policies into action.

Signed,

Duddha
    Last edited by Duddha; August 30, 2002, 03:43.
    Duddha: I will return...
    Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
    "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
    Free California!

What is a gruppen ?
    Statistical anomaly.
    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

What is a gruppen ?
      German is my second language. It was Gruppe but i've edited it. Don't want to offend anyone, only purify a make believe civilization.
      Duddha: I will return...
      Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
      "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
      Free California!

Comment

The population will be purified over time anyway. So whats the worry? Also, the citizens of Apolyton are multi-racial anyway, united by common beliefs and ideals, not mere genetics!!
        "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
        --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Spoken like a true Kiwi.

YEEEAAAAH!

But. as President, I can have no view on this until I see how much support it has.
          Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by Sean
            The population will be purified over time anyway. So whats the worry? Also, the citizens of Apolyton are multi-racial anyway, united by common beliefs and ideals, not mere genetics!!
            I suggest unified instead of purified.
            Statistical anomaly.

Comment

Yes, unified is a much better way of putting it.

I was also hinting that their will be no discernable french population in several generations.
              "Giving money and power to government is like giving whiskey and car keys to teenage boys."
              --P.J. O'Rourke

Comment

Originally posted by Sean

I was also hinting that their will be no discernable french population in several generations.
                This hope has been deceived so often ....
                Statistical anomaly.

Comment

Well I personally feel hate and complete disregard to the ARE and will prosecute the ARE to the full extent of the law for breaching the peace. I will also inform all the watchmen in my province to completely ignore any offences make against the the party. Just be glad we don't have any minorities in El Nido otherwise the provence will be purified not of minorities but of ARE members

Comment

Is ARE a roleplaying thing? I dunno, you're tapping into a lot of history, here, Duddha, very ugly history.
                    I can't say precisely why I'd draw the line here (and meanwhile revel gleefully in despotism, warmongering, and other evil stuff). But this thing makes me uncomfortable.
                    aka, Unique Unit
                    Wielder of Weapons of Mass Distraction

Comment

(yes it's roleplaying)
                      Statistics show that it takes a very very long time for foreign-descended citizens to disappear and in some cases they never do. They in fact grow, just at a slower rate.
                      Minister of the Economy: Term IV, V
                      Ministre d'Économie: Session IV, V
                      Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there aren't people following me!
                      Même si je suis paranoïde, ça n'exige pas qu'il n'y a pas de gens qui me suivent!

Comment

Despite what I would love to say in here, I will follow my bosses example and remain blissfully non committal for now.
                        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I like diversity.

Who wants all the women to look alike? No, Give me light, dark and cream; Blonde, Red & Brunet; with as many shapes and sizes to choose from!!!

Diversity is a good thing.
                          If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing
                            I like diversity.

Diversity is a good thing.
                            Why dont you found the DAG ?

(Diversitys Admirers Gruppen)

Statistical anomaly.

Comment

All humans (except the French) share essentially the same blood. There is no reason to oppress or single out someone solely on the basis of their ethnicity (unless they're French).

oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Working...
                              X