$MINI-GAME Main Thread and Directory.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by =OttomusCeasar=
    Could I get E, I, and F? I don't know how much I and F are but I would like to get as many different tiles as possible.
    I gave you E, I anf F and priced I and F at $400 each as they also produce a commerce. If you don't want this let me know, you would have $1000 debt this way and 15 turns to pay it off starting this turn or next if you don't post this session (it ends this afternoon).

Alternatively you could have G and H instead of either I or F which would give you 4 jungle tiles at the same price.

Comment

• Originally posted by GhengisFarb

I gave you E, I anf F and priced I and F at $400 each as they also produce a commerce. If you don't want this let me know, you would have $1000 debt this way and 15 turns to pay it off starting this turn or next if you don't post this session (it ends this afternoon).

Alternatively you could have G and H instead of either I or F which would give you 4 jungle tiles at the same price.
      Yay! I'd much rather have E, F, G, and H. Just call me Lord of the Jungle!
      Proud member of the Hawk Party.

Comment

• What are the $ of the remaining tiles? Could you put that in the top thread?
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

• I'll upgrade the land assay tonight.

Comment

• Current Land Holdings..........
            1)adaMada
            2)Captain
            3)civman2000
            4)Darkness' Edge
            5)Duddha

..."Dudeville"
            6)Epistax
            ..."Epistan Plantation"
            7)Franses
            8)GhengisFarb

...a)"Ghengis Mountain"
            ...b)"Jungleister"
            ...c)"Apolyfield"
            9)jdd2007
            ..."The Jungle Farm"
            10)Jonny
            11)Kloreep
            12)Kramerman

..."Kramerman's Brothel Ranch"
            13)Nimitz
            14)notyoueither

..."The Mustang Ranch"
            15)Rendelnep
            ..."Sam's Minor Land Holding"
            16)Shiek
            17)skywalker
            18)Spiffor

..."Woodworks"
            19)UnOrthOdOx
            ..."The Gazette Ranch"
            20)=OttomusCeasar=

Here are the current lands STILL AVAILABLE IN BOLDYou purchase no more that 4 tiles (borrowing money from the government) and if you wish to borrow more than $1000 you can purchase only one tile. (IE, the only way you can purchase more than one tile is to buy a buch of unimproved jungle.)

Purple lands have been abandoned.

(H) 002 Apolyton NE (mined grass rd), $1000
            .......Franses

(A)....007 Apolyton NW12 (mined grass rd(2 food, 1 shield, 1 commerce)), $1000

(B)....016 Tassagrad N (mined grass rd(2 food, 1 shield, 1 commerce)), $1000

(C)....017 Tassagrad NE (grassland (2 food)), $450

(J) 018 Tassagrad SE (grassland(2 food, 1 shield)), $800
            .......Sheik

(I) 019 Tassagrad S (grass rd, mine(2 food, 1 shield, 1 commerce)), $1000
            .......skywalker

(D)....020 Tassagrad SW (mined grass rd), $1000

(K) 021 Tassagrad W (jungle(1 food)), $200
            .......Shiek

(L) 029 BHQ SW (mined grass rd river), $1500
            ....$1500...Kramerman

(M) BHQ NW Center11 (jungle), $200

(E) BHQ NNW Higher (jungle w/ road), $450

(F) Termina NW2 Higher (jungle w/ river), $500

(G) Termina NNW Higher (jungle w/ river), $500
            Last edited by GhengisFarbâ„¢; September 21, 2002, 22:41.

Comment

• I'll be bidding on A.

Is there a rule against buying one tile for cash and borrowing for another?

For instance, could someone bid cash for F or G and bid borrowed funds for A?
              (\__/)
              (='.'=)
              (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

• Originally posted by notyoueither
                I'll be bidding on A.

Is there a rule against buying one tile for cash and borrowing for another?

For instance, could someone bid cash for F or G and bid borrowed funds for A?
                Vote in the Session 8 thread, if approved the players will bid during the trading session.

Comment

• Latest map:
                  Attached Files

Comment

• We captured 7 French workers and enslaved 3 more from former cities in the most recent turnchat, and also bought two English workers. Combined with the 8 French workers we captured the chat before that, there will be twenty vassals for auction next session.
                    Rushed Workers in Grenoble and Tours
                    Rushed Worker in Grenoble
                    Correction: 23 vassals for auction next turn. Unless you don't want to count slaves that were built, Ghengis, but since the game treats them the same, I don't see why we shouldn't. (Grenoble and Tours are both former French cities, and their populations still cling to French ways.)

Comment

Working...
                    X