Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ninot
    Can we name it the Doomed War yet?
    I'd be careful with that kinda of talk ninot. You might get drafted and do some frog giging yourself.
    Aggie
    The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

hehe the doomed war? I consider the french war already won. The only way they can break even is taking their cities back. What's going on in the east is an entirely different war. I submit that one be called the War of Disdeeds, War of Confusion, or War of Lack of Information.

EDIT:
      war of MISdeeds that is

Comment

Why not:

The First Coalition (spelling) War.

The Grand War of Freedom (from our enemies)

The Great War of Aggression (the other sides name for it)

The Surprising War (were YOU not surprised?)
        If you don't like reality, change it! me
        "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
        "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
        "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

Well from the way it's going, it should be something to speak to the fact that it branched out waaay past what we expected.

Maybe, The Northern Continent War. or just the continental war... all depends on how much it branches out.

if it stays as france, germany, persia vs. just us, then it could be the One-sided War.
          Minister of the Economy: Term IV, V
          Ministre d'Économie: Session IV, V
          Just because I'm paranoid doesn't mean there aren't people following me!
          Même si je suis paranoïde, ça n'exige pas qu'il n'y a pas de gens qui me suivent!

Comment

Given that Joan got 2 of our neihbors to declare war on us for 100 and something frog disks, how about the War of French Prostitution

Seriously, I like The Unnescessary War, it may of been best for Apolytonia, but there was no way it was a war of "Necessity"

But since you won't use "negative" names, how about simply "The French Annexation", assuming we win

Edit: Unless if you mean by "war" the entire regional conflict including greece's wars. (hopefully it remains 2 seperate conflicts though unless we do the bribing ) In which case, you might just call it the war of Albania Major. At least I guess thats what we'd call our region since Rome/Russia etc are in Albania minor, or something close to that

Comment

OK, I am shutting this down as it is obvious not just France anymore and I will wait to see what all falls out. I wouldn't be surprised to see a few more AI's taking sides here shortly. So, we will wait and name the Whole mess later.
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

We should at least come up with a name for the war between Greece and England + Aztecs (and future allies in both sides).
                "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

I am going to wait to see if this all becomes one monstrosity first. We will get around to them all, don't worry.
                  One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                  You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

"The Great Capital Chase" as we sack one French Capital after another...................

Comment

Let's call the war against the Persians and the Germans "The Great War"
                      Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Originally posted by BigFurryMonster
                        Let's call the war against the Persians and the Germans "The Great War"
                        I don't think it's going to be much of a war. It'll probably be the "Quick Skirmish"

Comment

Working...
                        X