Jugle Gazette: Name the war contest II

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jugle Gazette: Name the war contest II

Ok, start making suggestions for the french war.

(learning from my mistake and startingearly this time...)
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

The war of the Beauty and the Beast
    representing Joan and Uber respectively? hehehehe

I think The Unnescessary War is good
    Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

War of Greed
      War of Hunger
      War of Establishment
      Second War of Territory / Expansion
      War of Aggression
      War of Assertion

War of Interpolation
      The Great Frog Extermination
      Whacking Day (except with frogs)

Comment

boy, some people not for the war much?

Greed, hunger, unneccessary...

I like the frog extermination
        One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

MAKE LOVE! NOT WAR!

I got dibbs on Joan!

Comment

The War of Certain Surrender
            "Yay Apoc!!!!!!!" - bipolarbear
            "At least there were some thoughts went into Apocalypse." - Urban Ranger
            "Apocalype was a great game." - DrSpike
            "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

... arent wars usually named after they end tho? with the exceptions of any wars since WW2?

Turtledove makes a point of this... in his books, he calls the American Civil War the War of Seccesion (ya know, cuz the rebs win!)

I think we should wait till after the war to decide, but still suggest now.

I also suggest if the French keep us back, we think of naming it something in their favor, as we would be the agressors and losers.

suggestions that come to mind in any case tho are
              The War of the Gluttons
              The War of Doom
              The War of Certain failure
              The Baguette-Troops War

Comment

Originally posted by Ninot
                I also suggest if the French keep us back

Just because you aren't president anymore doesn't mean you should throw out silly comments like that.
                "In Apoc, I had one soldier who lasted through the entire game... was pretty cool. I like apoc for that reason, the soldiers are a bit more 'personal'." - General Ludd

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse

Just because you aren't president anymore doesn't mean you should throw out silly comments like that.
                  I threw them out when i was president too.
                  I dont make any bones about it, i dislike this upcoming war

Comment

Not like that though. We need this war or there will continue to be too much conflict from war-supporters. After the war with France they can be passified and we can start building more without a bunch of arguments.

Comment

i dont believe you!
                      hahahahaha

no really, i dont!

after the war with france, war-supporters are already planning a second American war. After that, we will probably have an appropriate government so that a war on Persia will be pheasible.

I make my stand here and now. I cant stop a french war, but i dont think any further wars are neccesary. And, to that end, i wont support the French war anymore than need be. This being a democractic game.. that is none.

Comment

The American War shouldn't take up too many resources though.

Both the French and the Second American war were planned under your adminstration. If you really didn't want them, you could have done something more.

More names:
                        Franco-Poly War

Comment

Originally posted by Apocalypse
                          Both the French and the Second American war were planned under your adminstration. If you really didn't want them, you could have done something more.
                          I never showed support for either. all i ever did was run to topped threads and played turns. after that, i let the people decide the fate of the nation. I couldnt do much to actively steer the nation by myself, other than state my opinions. alot of people showed they wanted the war with france, so its happening.

The Second American war wasnt planned till recently tho, so that bit is untrue.

I am now one with the people.. and i can make a stink again!
                          DOWN WITH WAR!

Comment

double post

Comment

The Second American war was brought up right after the first.

And you could have tried to steer the progress of the nation. You had influence.

Comment

Working...
                              X