One of Two Faces of gOd Intervenes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kman -
    If all that is required is to supply him with beer, I shall be more than happy to do so.

GK

ps, nice avatar - see you made the 500 mark.
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Originally posted by UberKruX
      hey greek boy, wheres your damn S?

Our SMC dares insult gOd and raise his anger against our fair nation! It is clear, if we loose the next war, the SMC's blasphemy is to blame, and we wil have to sacrefice him to the ALMIGHTY gOd!
      If you don't like reality, change it! me
      "Oh no! I am bested!" Drake
      "it is dangerous to be right when the government is wrong" Voltaire
      "Patriotism is a pernecious, psychopathic form of idiocy" George Bernard Shaw

Comment

markos would love it if you sacrificed me.

"I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Alright, I'll do the newZupdate :

The war against America is won ! We hit the Amercians hard and swiftly, so that they had no choice but to accept a humiliating peace deal !
          Now, our glorious Apolytonia arose t a worldpower, while it was a mere dot on the map previously. Our empire is now 9 cities big, and matches the most developed empires.
          Now that the war against America is over, we're preparing war against France, which should happen in 20 turns or so. We are massively building warriors, in order to give them swords once we get Iron from our easternmost city.
          Here's an overview of our empire :

Last newZupdate was filled with political heath, but things have cooled down : parties are almost silent now, even if the Foreign Minister election is currently occuring.
          By the same token, the "constitutional rage" of last week has now abated : we now have more threads abut the game than our procedures.
          However, the constitutional rage has been productive : we have now a judicial system charged to enforce our Law. Our justices are Captain, Epistax, Jdjdjd, NotYouEither and Trip.

We got visitors from Phoenatica, the DemoGame hosted on Civfanatics. We have friendly relationships so far, and even opened an embassy there. Their technology is amazing, with "railroads" and "computers", but quite confusing for us Apolytonians.

We are looking forward to the future, which we know is bright. Our glorious empire will be the most powerful and enlightened Civ the world will ever know, despite our jungly origins.
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Excelent job Spiffor.
            If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

gOd would like to thank it'Z humble followerZ UnOrthOdOx and Zpiffor for their work, deZpite the fact that they are not part of the PrieZtminiZtration

gOd now expectZ regular weekly newZupdateZ
              Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
              Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
              giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Spiffor, you want to work together and form a news team or something? Looks like we got a mix and match of your update here and the one I pm'd.
                One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Unortho :
                  Actually, I did it because nobody seemed to want to, not because I wanted to do it. If you'd like to make weekly newsupdates, there's no problem. If it bothers you to make a newsupdate per week, we could share the burden, and each one writes a newsupdate every 2 weeks.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident

Comment

What about a thread each week? I missed some stuff you thought was important and vice versa. Perhaps a thread that anyone can add what they feel would be best?
                    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Excellent idea Unortho

Comment

OK, I can make one each Saturday, not counting tomorrow,
                        include my report, then the public can add to it. And MarkG can pull out what he wants. A weekly sojourn to the temple won't bee all that bad. Now if my home of Termina only had one...
                        You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Working...
                        X