One of Two Faces of gOd Intervenes!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One of Two Faces of gOd Intervenes!

In a dramatic note to it's people, gOd (not to be confused with God), intervened today in the matters of Apolytonia.

"It iZ really a Zhame", MarkG noted. "After liZtening to their prayerZ We have created thiZ beautifull world for our people. And what to we get in return? Not a Zingle newzupdate on what they do with their world!"

gOd formed Apolytonia a few weeks ago and the nation seems to be going rather well, but only a single ceremony called "newZupdate" has been made so far. In another occasion, MarkG had to come down himself to take a look on the elections held two weeks ago.

"We even opened The Zecret Book Of pollZ", DanQ the other face of gOd, said with a sigh. "They prayed for help with their electionZ and we reZponded inZtantly. If thiZ keepZ going we are Zeriously thinking of packing our bagZ and going to Zee our folks on Alpha Centauri!" DanQ continued as MarkG threatened "and you can forget those regiZtration spellz!"

President Ninot was not availiable for comment. His secretary gave some excuse about "having to format his 5 1/4 diskettes"
    Last edited by MarkG; July 30, 2002, 14:43.
    Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
    Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
    giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

In brief - we beat the Americans, and we're going for France now. We rocked the house.

Comment

Perhaps with our newly constructed temple, we can channel our prayers better. Send me info on this news update, and I will make them. What do you need? Can the paper suffice? (just the news section?) Check my sig for a link to the paper.
      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Bow and Scrape. Bow and Scrape.

Yes. UnOrthOdOx is your mortal for this job.
        (\__/)
        (='.'=)
        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

"Zee the Civ2 and Civ3 newZarchiveZ", said the voice of MarkG
          Co-Founder, Apolyton Civilization Site
          Co-Owner/Webmaster, Top40-Charts.com | CTO, Apogee Information Systems
          giannopoulos.info: my non-mobile non-photo news & articles blog

Comment

Forgive this humble mortal, oh mighty gOd, but I meant, how do I submit them. Directly to you via PM, or is there some other ritual that is needed? And how often would you like this done?
            One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Oh, mighty gOd! I'll humbly apologize on the behalf of all members of Apolytonia! If we get a little time, I'm sure we can do something!
              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Do not fear fellow citizens, I shall travel to the temple and pray to gOd as often as needed to appease them. I already write the news anyway, just need to tell them that in my prayers. (Plus get some advertising for my paper...)
                You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Some bananas as an offertory would help ? We are quite short of gold and other amenities.
                  Statistical anomaly.
                  The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Wow! They even can speak directly with their creator!
                    We only have prohets to speak to... :-(
                    Hean of the UN delegation ofFANATIKA

Visit the Rebel Pub and Brewery in Bavaria, Fanatika!

Comment

Our creator is a kind and generious one. He shows mercy when called for, and his wrath is great when the need arises. Some day we all look forward to his world visit. We shall supply him with all the bananas, beer and other amenities he requires. Until that time, we work to keep his generosity great and his anger low. Peace.
                      If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

I HAVE FAILED YOU, ALMIGHTY ONE.
                        *stays concious not to llok directly at the being of light and always to llok down*
                        I will give ALL I have in banans to appease these, gOds.
                        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

hey greek boy, wheres your damn S?
                          "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                          - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing
                            Our creator is a kind and generious one. He shows mercy when called for, and his wrath is great when the need arises. Some day we all look forward to his world visit. We shall supply him with all the bananas, beer and other amenities he requires. Until that time, we work to keep his generosity great and his anger low. Peace.
                            Not only will we shower him with bananas and beer, but our gOd would most likely appreciate virgin women (or men, Im not exactly sure which way our gOds swing) to either be sacrificed or placed in a dark cave of his liking. Im sure Skywalker could provide the bananas, I can provide the the whor... er.... virgins from my pimp enterprise. I dunno who will bring the beer though, any volunteers?

Kman
                            "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                            - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                            Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

Wouldn't the president be a good option?
                              Do not fear, for I am with you; Do not anxiously look about you, for I am your God.-Isaiah 41:10
                              I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made - Psalms 139.14a
                              Also active on WePlayCiv.

Comment

Working...
                              X