Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• UNOFFICIAL: To France or Stay Home?

... or onwards to greener pastures?

So what do you guys think? Should we take their land or find our own, be that on Uber Isle or elsewhere?
    Let's rape France! Erm, I mean, uh, we need to take what's rightfully ours! :scared:
    69.39%
    Who needs war! We got what we needed from America, time to do our own work. :doitnow!:
    28.57%
    Huh? What? Leave me alone. *Goes back to Banana Plantation* :zzz:
    2.04%

Cry havoc!... and something or other.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Let's put France to the sword!

But if we don't reach swords for a while, I have to say we should stay in peace until we DO get them. My Archery School grads may now have some experience in battle, but I think the French may sap their resolve with their wine and women.

We need guys who are so juiced up on testosterone from waving those swords about that all they can think of is killing, raping and pillaging.

And helmets that stop them from seeing the enemies' charms.
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

France will fall in do time... now we need to plop settlers wherever we can and build our exsisting infrastructure
        "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
        - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
        Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

The worst that can happen is that we lose.
          Everything changes, but nothing is truly lost.

Comment

*Vlad sends aide off to Paris to deliver message to Joan on behalf of Apolyton*

Vlad's Aide: (to Joan) Je ne veux pas ne vous parler pas plus, vous vide l'essuie-glace dirigé de cuvette de nourriture animale!...... Fart I dans votre direction générale! . Votre mère était un hamster et votre éperlan de père des baies de sureau! Comment vous français dites, I un plus d'unclog de temps-un mon nez dans votre direction, fils d'une fenêtre-raboteuse! Ainsi, vous vous pensez pourriez dehors-intelligent nous les gens que final avec votre idiot genou-ont plié le fonctionnement environ dans le comportement dansant! J'ondule mes pièces privées à vos tantes... vous sort de fromage de biters électriques du fond d'âne de la deuxième main. Aucune chance, types bedwetting français . J'éclate mes boutons à vous et appelle votre demande d'ouverture de porte une chose idiote. Vous essuie-glace minuscules-brained des fonds d'autres! Oui, partez beaucoup actuellement et coupez en s'approchant les plus ou nous mettons le feu à des flèches aux dessus de vos têtes et fabriquons des castanets à partir de vos testicules déjà! Ha ha! Et demeurent maintenant le buggerfolk fait face illégitime allé! Et, si vous pensez vous êtes devenus méchant taunting cette fois, vous n'est pas entendu rien encore! Kniggets français timbrés! Toute votre base sont appartiennent à nous!

Joan of Arc: *kills Vlad's Aide*

Vlad's Aide: *dies*

Yeah, I say we should go after France, as per Uber's plan (only with OPD's suggestion for upgraded warriors).

Gallia erit divisa in partem unam-- partem nostram!
            Last edited by Vlad Antlerkov; July 30, 2002, 11:18.
            oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

*sigh*

Manually add +1 to option 1.

Comment

What is Uber Island?
                Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
                1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Uber Island is not discovered yet. A few Apolytonians with sharp eyes have seen waves and the fin of a whale from our coast, and concluded, where waves and whales are, must be a shore:
                  Attached Files

Comment

I supose that I should not reveal anything about it as I checked it out already.....
                    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

You know, that playing ahead is strictly forbidden, do you?

Comment

donegeal - that is against the rules.....
                        be real carefull in all your posts if you played ahead.
                        We don't want any knowledge that wouldn't happen in any normal way. Thanks.
                        If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

PS - I voted peace, until we connect everything and full in our new lands.
                          If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

donegal, please dont ruin th game for the rest of us.

I voted peace. We need time to build our roads ect...

War once we have knights.

Comment

Sorry, didn't know...

Comment

Working...
                              X