Amendment: Integration of Minister of Economy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kramerman
    ok, well then. I misunderstood everything. I didn't realize we already had this ammendment. Though the poll at the top saying ' shall we adopt this ammendment' and people saying they should just change it (which I interpreted as passing what I thought was an ammendment without public consent) and Timeline didn't need a poll was all kinda misleading. I apologize.
    It's alright, I didn't specify who I was talking to.

Comment

I am gonna be fair and bump this, even though it would probably win if I let it drop.

This is a good amendment, experts like Spffor agree, so vote YES for it. We don't want this to pass with only 16 voters, come on! Make it a land slide!

Comment

Abstain. I'm not quite sure what this is about. I thought that these amendments had already passed. If you want to replace earlier things instead of being tacked on at the end, then make an amendment that says that you can do that.

Comment

I offcially support this amendment. It rewords greatly the "Ministry of The Economy" amendment (who passed on a 84% majority), and keeps all its original meaning.
          Vote for this
          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

It's not winning.

Comment

Sure it is, remember, abstains are not figured into the final percentage.

Comment

They AREN'T?????

Yes they are!

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                  They AREN'T?????

Yes they are!
                  Abstains are neutral votes, they are not counted in the final percentage. That is the point of abstain.

If you wanted your vote to count you should've voted no.

Comment

Should this not wait until the 'rewording the CoL' vote? If THAT vote goes down, then this one would need to be re-evaluated, no?
                    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

:sigh:

I just wanna see if it passes. The REAL issue will be decided in another vote, and I am not talking about the "rewording the CoL" poll.

Comment

We need more yes votes please! Just 1 or 2 more....

Comment

This is the last day of the poll, and it will be expiring tonight. So I'm giving it it's last bump.

Comment

abstain - as I havn't followed the rational behind all of this terrably close. I don't have any objections.
                            If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Poll Closed.

Voting Results:
                              Yea: 19 (70.37%)
                              Nay: 8 (29.63%)

This amendment passed (just barely), but I recommend we wait to add it to the constitution until we have decided on it's structuring.

Comment

No, it only has 65.52%. Abstain votes must be included

Comment

Working...
                                X