Election: Minister of Science

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DIA: Power to the people (that we like)
    "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
    - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Civman has been a good Minister in both the Civ2 and Civ3 Demo Games. My vote's for him.

Comment

I though EmperorMagnus would be able to post on the 13th or 14th, I am abstaining still
        A citizen of the first Civ 3 democracy game
        A member of the Apolytonia War Academy

Comment

I have a question, Do you support increasing the science rate so that we can do our own research, or going on with what we are doing, if so, for how long?
          Last edited by Will 5001; July 14, 2002, 13:40.

Comment

Originally posted by Will 5001
            I have a question for all candidates, do you all want to go for the republic ASAP?
            both of them said yes so far...
            "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."

Comment

One of them is going to win anyway. It's not like abstaining will make none of them win. Therefore, vote for the one with (in your minds) the least against him.

Comment

Sorry, I have just realised that so I have changed the question!!!

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                  One of them is going to win anyway. It's not like abstaining will make none of them win. Therefore, vote for the one with (in your minds) the least against him.
                  Abstaining will allow me to b1tch at whoever IS elected.

Comment

Thats the spirit! *****ing and complaining is what makes the world go round. Things not going your way? Just *****, its the Ameri... uh... Apolytonian way!
                    "I bet Ikarus eats his own spunk..."
                    - BLACKENED from America's Army: Operations
                    Kramerman - Creator and Author of The Epic Tale of Navalon in the Civ III Stories Forum

Comment

civman it is.
                      "Politics is to say you are going to do one thing while you're actually planning to do someting else - and then you do neither."
                      -- Saddam Hussein

Comment

Working...
                      X