No announcement yet.

The Jungle Gazette: Subscribe here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i realize, I just submitted an article, but never did subscribe in the first place. oops. just pm'ed SnOOpy my email. Thnaks. html is fine.
    If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

I would like to subscribe too. PM link is enough

Thanks
      Remember.... pillage first then burn.

Comment

I'll Subscribe to
        PM is great

Comment

Could I subscribe to the PM-notification system, if it isn't too much trouble?

-- adaMada
          Civ 3 Democracy Game:
          PTW Game: Proud member of the Roleplay Team, and Ambassador to Glory of War
          Intersite PTW Game: Member of Apolyton

Comment

Oh blast it all. I could have SWORN I signed up ages ago. Well, sign me up now and e-mail it to Lordapolon@hotmail.com, if you don't mind. If you DO mind, just PM it!
            ~THE DARK LORD APOLON

Comment

Ok, added. We are currently without the promised HTML, but I am still mailing the link.
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Hey, if it's not too much trouble, I'll like to subscribe via Text Email. Thx dude
                *Click* *Click* *Click* *Click*
                !!BOING!!

Comment

i would also like to subscribe to your high quality news paper
                  one question though where is issue VI?

Comment

I'd like to subscribe. Send an email to barak_11@bezeqint.net
                    A link would do just fine.
                    Last edited by Shiber; August 4, 2002, 19:33.
                    "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                    And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                    Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                    - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

Originally posted by rendelnep
                      i would also like to subscribe to your high quality news paper
                      one question though where is issue VI?
                      VI is labled WED edition...I gotta get Tass to start numbering to keep it all straight.

Guys, I need your preferred subscription method and your e-mail if that was your choice
                      One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
                      You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I'll subscribe as well.

HTML-mail to: mwaf AT subdimension DOT com

Comment

UnOrthOdOx,

Would you consider feasible to insert in the Gazette, as a FREE supplement, the last updated map available, in a printable format. I am asking that all around without any success, so only the 4th power can achieve something !

A desperate reader.
                          Statistical anomaly.
                          The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.

Comment

Unfortunately, my computer is unable to process that request. I can BARELY load up the save let alone try and use PSP or something of that sort to create a map. Allow me to check with Tass and see if he could make a workable map. Or we could all start asking Ninot WHERE THE HELL IS THE PROMISED WEBSITE!!! And no more excuses about waiting for Sn00py, or Apolyton to host. You promised a site WITH OR WITHOUT THEIR HELP. If you don't remember, and I know you have a foggy memory sometimes, I can link you to the post...alas, I am drifting off topic. Perhaps I will make a thread on that when I have more time.
                            You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

I have a map in high resolution (300dpi, 25cmX16.6cm) of the 750BC save, very detailed, but is too large to post, about 1MB in jpeg format (16.6MB when decompressed). I don't have a place to upload it, and the damn map took me two hours… Anyone interested can post me a PM, and I will send him the map by e-mail.
                              RIAA sucks
                              The Optimistas
                              I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

i've enjoyed the paper so long but I just realized I never subscribed! let me correct that immediately! PM-link-subscribe please.
                                Proud Citizen of the Civ 3 Demo Game
                                Retired Justice of the Court, Staff member of the War Academy, Staff member of the Machiavelli Institute
                                Join the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game! ~ Play the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game!
                                Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Comment

Working...
                                X