The Jungle Gazette: Subscribe here

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Jungle Gazette: Subscribe here

Would you like to follow the Democracy game, but don't have the time?
    Confused as to what is going on?
    Not sure what party to join?
    Can't keep track of all those polls?
    Just want to follow enough to mock those crazy Demo guys?

Subscribe to The Jungle Gazette

Let us track all the information for you, and add a bit of humor to your days in Apolytonia! Subscribe and we will send you a Private Message with a handy link to each edition of our paper, thus saving you the time of searching through the threads. Cost is only 10 Lytons/week.

First issue located here.

Edit: To better serve the public, we now offer a variety of formats, please indicate which you would prefer when you subscribe. Sn00py has joined the staff and is expanding possibilities.

Options are:

Thread in the forums, PM me a link.
    Send my issue via E-mail.

Edit again: If you prefer E-mail, please post your address below, thanx.
    Last edited by UnOrthOdOx; September 28, 2002, 06:15.
    One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

I want to subscribe. One Banana a week is cheap!
    For your photo needs:
    http://www.canstockphoto.com?r=146

Sell your photos

Comment

I want to subscribe, mmm 1 banana, I can give u 1 guineo, that is what we use here in panama,
      Last edited by enredao; July 10, 2002, 10:04.
      "de pie o muerto pero nunca de rodillas" Omar Torrijos

Comment

hmm... I think I'll subscribe... can pay in E-Bananas ?
        FRANCE.

Comment

merde, un double post
          FRANCE.

Comment

im subscribed, arent I?
            Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Yes, anyone who subscribed in the other thread is already on my list
              One who has a surplus of the unorthodox shall attain surpassing victories. - Sun Pin
              You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

You'll have weekly access to our family's banana plantation if I can subscribe here!
                My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

I would like to announce my subscribtion for The Jungle Gazette. Now I will sit in my corner and wait for acknowledgement.

Comment

Originally posted by Papa Chubby
                    I would like to announce my subscribtion for The Jungle Gazette. Now I will sit in my corner and wait for acknowledgement.
                    Wait no longer my friend, once your banana is recieved, you are on the list!

I do not have time to ackknowledge everyone, though. You will be added, have faith. Very busy here. Composing the first issue and keeping my inbox empty for all the candidates and party spokesmen.
                    You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Hey 'dOx. I know this comes late -- probably too late, but an alternative name for the Gazette just hit me: You could call it "The People's Papyrus." (hee hee)
                      aka, Unique Unit
                      Wielder of Weapons of Mass Distraction

Comment

i would like to subscribe

Comment

Well, to be honest, Papyrus is in short supply these days, as it is normally grown in flood plains and does not thrive in the Jungle. We will print all our editions on a paper made from pressed banana leaves that have fallen from the tree. But, really, yours is a great name, but this name seems to have 'stuck' at least for now. I am learning from the errors of our past. There was a time when we all didn't know what to call the UFC, they changed names so often. I will not make that mistake here.
                          You're wierd. - Krill

An UnOrthOdOx Hobby

Comment

Fair enough. Jungle Gazette is more environmentally accurate.
                            aka, Unique Unit
                            Wielder of Weapons of Mass Distraction

Comment

Me too
                              Duddha: I will return...
                              Arnelos: ... and the civilizied world shudders ...
                              "I'm the Dude. So that's what you call me. That, or Duder. His Dudeness. Or El Duderino, if, you know, you're not into the whole brevity thing..."
                              Free California!

Comment

Working...
                              X