No announcement yet.

The Apolytonian War Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is the headmaster of this academy. I talk to no one, except for the headmaster! Hmm...

It concerns the treatment of one teacher called Sun Tzu.
    He complained about students making jokes about his
    funny beard. This will be reported.
    My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

A drunk civilian... That's what this academy needs!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
        A drunk civilian... That's what this academy needs!
        No, we have just had some Bannanabis.
        My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

I'd like to join.

I've lurked the C3DG for a while and have come to enjoy the State of The Nation and World Fact Book posts. So over the past few days, I have been working on a Military Calculator. It gives a good balance between hard data and RPG numbers. You can also tally war dead and get a decent estimate of a rival Civs military potential. Plus all the data is obtained right from the screens. (I have a Mac anyway... no editor )

It should been done today or tomorrow. I'll post some data from it and a link for the MilCalc (Can I post an Excel attachment?) for anyone to tinker or play with.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Orange
            I'd like to join.

I've lurked the C3DG for a while and have come to enjoy the State of The Nation and World Fact Book posts. So over the past few days, I have been working on a Military Calculator. It gives a good balance between hard data and RPG numbers. You can also tally war dead and get a decent estimate of a rival Civs military potential. Plus all the data is obtained right from the screens. (I have a Mac anyway... no editor )

It should been done today or tomorrow. I'll post some data from it and a link for the MilCalc (Can I post an Excel attachment?) for anyone to tinker or play with.
            You rock Welcome
            Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
            Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
            7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Noble citizenship of our glorious Apolytonian Empire!
              Fellow War Academy members!

I must admit, that in the last time other missions have dragged me away from this game in general and the War Academy leadership in particular. Nevertheless I eagerly browsed this forum and every thread of our Academy staff, and kept track in the thread library in the first post of this thread.

In the months, or in game terms millennia, this Academy exists, a lot of discussions and well put insights have undoubtly helped to turn our puny banana republic into the mightiest empire the World has seen. As Academy leader, I'm very proud of you all. But more wars will have to be fought, and this institution needs a strong hand to prosper. I can't devote it the needed time anymore, and thus hereby resign from my position as War Academy leader. I will remain a member and now and then post my thoughts, but I can't keep track anymore of all what's going on.

Who of our staff is willing to replace me? All what's to do is, open another War Academy thread, link in the first post to this one, copy the memberlist over and keep it up to date, and add new threads to a new "Thread library part 2".

Who of our citizens, preferably active ones, would be willing to take this position? Shiber? Meshelic? roadcage? Other volunteers? Please post your application here.

PS: roadcage, btw, I added you to the staff. You never officially joined, but posted a couple of excellent threads recently, that I couldn't do else but oversee this "blunder" () and add you as a worthy War Academy staff member.

Comment

hi ,

ones again our armies are falling behind , ones agin we lack the technology to get more modern ones , ......

what are we as the academy going to do about it , ......?

have a nice day
                - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Working...
                X