• Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wan to join

Count me in
    Remember.... pillage first then burn.

Comment

hi ,

in general its good that two "groups" overlap one , it can lead to more competitive thinking , but that is only in the real world , .....

what we need is to put our heads a bit more together , ....

have a nice day
      - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
      - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
      WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

I would like to join the war academy!
        Campaigning for the PW Minister Vote for me ;-)
        "Save me Jeebuz" Homer Simpson

Comment

I'd like to join, if possible.
          "You know truth is the first casualty of war. Well, I guess sobriety is the second."

-Hawkeye Pierce, MASH.

Comment

I too would like to join this noble and distinguished institution. Also I guess I better join since I am a deputy smc.
            Aggie
            Last edited by Aggie; August 19, 2002, 12:24.
            The 5th President, 2nd SMC and 8th VP in the Civ3 Demogame. Also proud member of the GOW team in the PTW game. Peace through superior firepower.

Comment

BUMP

Adding Shibers new thread to the thread library was my last action. Rushing to the airport now. Will be absent the next 2 weeks.

In order to have the thread lib up to date quickly after I return (Sept 7), please post links to your new threads (after Shiber's) right here. This would make my work easier.

Thanks.

Comment

Joining the War Academy

I must join.

Kickbooti

Comment

this always seems to get a bump just at the right time

Comment

I'd like to join, thanks
                    Diderot was right!
                    Our weapons are backed with UNCLEAR WORDS!
                    Please don't go, the drones need you.

Comment

Bumping again.

I am back from my trip and did some work to actualize the thread library. Thanks all for good discussions. I hope I have all threads added, if one is missing, let me know.

Welcome new members, I just added you as well. Sorry for the long time you waited, but I was absent the last 2 weeks.

Comment

Welcome back!
                        You missed one hell of a turnchat today.
                        "Close your eyes, for your eyes will only tell the truth,
                        And the truth isn't what you want to see,
                        Close your eyes, and let music set you free..."
                        - Phantom of the Opera

Comment

I too would like to join
                          Former Supreme Military Commander of the Democratic Apolyton States, Term 8
                          Former Chairman of Apolyton Labor Party

Comment

Welcome, all new members of the War Academy.

As you can see, the time has come to act now. We must lay the plans for the invasion and take over of the rest of the American Kingdom. I propose that a thread be opened on the subject, and that a good map of the region, and our nearest troops be attached, so as we can better flex the synapses of our brains to produce the positively best tactic for the inevitable attacks. It seems to me that there must be only one course now. We must attack, and the attack must be now, otherwise, the Aztecs shall have the whole area, and that to me is intolerable. And so, if someone with the proper authority and means would be so kind, I ask that such a thread be opened. Thank you.

Gaius Publius History Guy,
                            The War Academy
                            Empire growing,
                            Pleasures flowing,
                            Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

Wow, this thread was resurected from the deep depths of the abyss
                              Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
                              Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
                              7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

Good threads never dies...
                                RIAA sucks
                                The Optimistas
                                I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Working...
                                X