No announcement yet.

The Senate. 1st Session

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you ask me, more citizens need to be made aware of the benefits of bartering at Wojit's Fine Furs and Slabs Of Meatery.

Wait... Sorry, wrong tent.
    Wojit - He likes rice

Comment

There is no senate. We are the senate. It's a paradox, but a true one.

Comment

I have heard rumors of a French warrior roaming the outskirts of the Notylopian jungle... I strongly suggest NOT to engage by military means! On the other hand, they could provide us with something useful?
        My words are backed with hard coconuts.

Comment

UberkruX got so excited at seeing a "froggie" he jerked away and broke his leash.

Ninot tried to stop him but he bit the French warrior and was shortly there-after killed with a swift blow from an axe. and we are now at war and short a warrior.

Smooth move exlax.

Comment

Originally posted by Timeline
            UberkruX got so excited at seeing a "froggie" he jerked away and broke his leash.

Ninot tried to stop him but he bit the French warrior and was shortly there-after killed with a swift blow from an axe. and we are now at war and short a warrior.

Smooth move exlax.
            hi ,

there is an example of how there should be more done , ....
            the last word shall not be said , ....

panag > orders more boxes of banana's , just in case , ...

have a nice day
            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

This is great. We finally find the end of this jungle and but instead of putting a city there, we have one in the middle of the jungle!! What is that city going to do? Nothinhg. A free settler wasted.
              Est-ce que tu as vu une baleine avec un queue taché?
              If you don't feel the slightist bit joyful seeing the Iraqis dancing in the street, then you are lost to the radical left. If you don't feel the slightest bit bad that we had to use force to do this, then you are lost to the radical right.

Comment

Hey, at least we know there's an end to this damn jungle. And, we'll probably get around to building there anyway.

The people wanted to build in the jungle. As I said in the turnchat today:

Vox populi vox Dei, even when vox populi is wrong.
                Besides, it would have taken a lot longer to move the settler over to the grassland. We get another city earlier on than we would have otherwise.
                oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
                  There is no senate. We are the senate. It's a paradox, but a true one.
                  To the ministers, we are as nothing. Or so that would seem to say.

[rant]Research, research, research! And give me the save so I can check out the tech advisor. I won't play ahead, and I won't do anything else cheating. I just want to look at our ENTIRE technological situation. I am a proud member of the Thinker's Guild, and thus demand to be given my Timocratic right to view the situation at hand. [/rant]
                  I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

I believe that you can request a save from the president.
                    Est-ce que tu as vu une baleine avec un queue taché?
                    If you don't feel the slightist bit joyful seeing the Iraqis dancing in the street, then you are lost to the radical left. If you don't feel the slightest bit bad that we had to use force to do this, then you are lost to the radical right.

Comment

Actually, I got it, and I've posted my report in the Thinker's Guild topic.
                      I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Well, since we appear to be keeping the original capitol, for now, I guess I should change my opinion to agree with Spiffor.

OK. We move from the moldering old hides into a pile of rubble, with furniture. I hope it doesn't leak. I hate getting wet.

Next order of business. Gavels. Some hawker on the street tried to convince me that his wooden mallet would be a better implement as the rod of order in the senate. I don't know. I'm rather fond of the mule's jaw bone that we have now. What do you think?
                        (\__/)
                        (='.'=)
                        (")_(") This is Bunny. Copy and paste bunny into your signature to help him gain world domination.

Comment

Hmm, I've always thought that the hip bone from a rhino which died from asphyxiation made a good order implement...This mallet thing, I dunno....makes me a bit edgy...
                          I AM.CHRISTIAN

Comment

Originally posted by notyoueither
                            Well, since we appear to be keeping the original capitol, for now, I guess I should change my opinion to agree with Spiffor.

OK. We move from the moldering old hides into a pile of rubble, with furniture. I hope it doesn't leak. I hate getting wet.

Next order of business. Gavels. Some hawker on the street tried to convince me that his wooden mallet would be a better implement as the rod of order in the senate. I don't know. I'm rather fond of the mule's jaw bone that we have now. What do you think?
                            hi ,

hey , Ceasar , the roof shall be made of tropical hardwood , cut down in the jungle , ....

, you could always yse an unripe banana , ...

have a nice day
                            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
                            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
                            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Originally posted by Trevman
                              This is great. We finally find the end of this jungle and but instead of putting a city there, we have one in the middle of the jungle!! What is that city going to do? Nothinhg. A free settler wasted.
                              Funny, a member of my own party is attacking me and the member of the oppisition is supporting me.

How funny some things can be

Comment

Originally posted by Trevman
                                As I have said once and will say a million times again.. Timeline is not to blame.

We all had the feeling the jungle was huge. Timeline was operating under the feeling that we had to work with the jungle, because we didnt think it would be prudent to wait for an end to the jungle.. it may have been too long a wait.

We didnt find Grassland till a few turns after the city was founded. And even then, we still arent standing on grassland yet, we are looking at it from a distance.

Even tho Timeline has had some bad luck with his timing, hes still gonna have a warrior ready in a couple of turns. But where and when he placed his city honestly was the best thing to do at the time, other than wait for what may have never come (but fortunately has).
                                Resident Filipina Lady Boy Expert.

Comment

Working...
                                X