The Current Plan For Turnchats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by punkbass2000
    Personally, I vote for the proposal, minus intermediary chats. I don't understand what they are for.
    The plan was originally to have turnchats be supplimentary to simply having the ministers email their orders to the President, and having him play a few turns every so often. We might as well keep some of that plan intact. Besides, people are impatient, they want to know where that god forsaken jungle ends.

Comment

Offffffff, the the page it goes with only 17 votes.

Comment

Would there be a chat for the intermediary session?

Comment

Not an official one, but I would be in the chatroom while I played it.

Comment

Bump. 22 people isn't a lot for a vote determining the final official schedule for when the game is to be played.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip
              Bump. 22 people isn't a lot for a vote determining the final official schedule for when the game is to be played.
              hi ,

some people feel that the Q that are answered in the poll's dont have their vision , ...

maybe we have to put more Q in them , ....

have a nice day
              - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
              - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
              WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

As sundays, tuesday and wednesdays are bad for me, anything that has these days I cannot do.
                If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

I can't do Sundays (travelling) or Thursdays (no net access at proposed times).

I would therefore prefer that, if we agree on 2 per week, Sat. & Sun. alternate. That way at least I get to participate in the ongoing decisions "real time" at least occasionally.

Intermediate turns would speed up the game, but at the expense of "democracy". Certainly later on, when there is lots to do each turn, we should not have intermediate turns IMO.

By "later on", I mean not later than the start of the medieval era, and probably earlier. I would therefore suggest a further poll, IF intermediate turns are agreed:

- should we cease intermediate turns at some definite point (Y/N/A)

- if yes, when (debate, with reasons)
                  Diderot was right!
                  Our weapons are backed with UNCLEAR WORDS!
                  Please don't go, the drones need you.

Comment

Sunday (Monday) does not work for me, but Thursday(Friday) does. Any days at the proposed times but for Sunday and Wednesday are fine with me.

Intermediate times are a nice idea though.

BTW, Trip. Great poll organization now. I was puzzled by the whole group thing, but I think it has worked out. Full credit for all the effort (however few or many issues we may agree on ).
                    Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                      Sunday (Monday) does not work for me, but Thursday(Friday) does. Any days at the proposed times but for Sunday and Wednesday are fine with me.

Intermediate times are a nice idea though.

BTW, Trip. Great poll organization now. I was puzzled by the whole group thing, but I think it has worked out. Full credit for all the effort (however few or many issues we may agree on ).
                      Glad you like the plan, and the new system for polling. This is why I want some organization around here, to make things easier to work with. The same goes for having a constitution. I hope that people will remember my contribution to the demo game more for that then my presidency. It's just easier to get things done as President.

Comment

Group 1, intermediate.

I can do Sundays, definitely. Saturdays are a bit of a stretch; any other day, I can probably attend most of the chat.
                        oh god how did this get here I am not good with livejournal

Comment

Thursday sucks for me. All other days are great.

Werent we supposed to have one today?
                          "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master" - Commissioner Pravin Lal.

Comment

In an hour we will

Comment

And it is finished after perhaps just over an hour.

You gotta be quick and early.
                              Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Working...
                              X