No announcement yet.

Election: City Planner

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sir Ralph got the vote because he comes down to the CTP2 forum and talks with us.
    Try http://wordforge.net/index.php for discussion and debate.

Comment

I vote for punkbass because he seems to post here a lot more, and must by extension be more active.

Comment

Oh please, don't vote for me, 'cause I don't spam as much as my competitor and don't run "Culture clubs"... this one was good, skywalker .

Comment

Posting a lot isn't spamming. It shows that you participate a lot. He posts a lot. You don't. Therefore, he participates more than you do. If he participates more than you do, he is probably a better candidate for a Cabinet position. He is probably a better candidate for a Cabinet position. See? I learned that last year in geometry.

Comment

Sure, one who spends his time posting must be better than one spending his time playing this game and practising.

Comment

ouch....arguing this much can't be popular, both of you are losing by alot !

Comment

Glad to hear that you are winning .

Comment

SirRalph :
                  I fear I'm losing the respect I had for you. Your polemic tone makes me feel uncomfortable. It doesn't appear you are a man of dialogue, which is needed in teamwork. I hope I'm wrong.
                  "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                  "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                  "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I'm sorry to disappoint you with my tone. I was just responding with not much words to an in mine eyes irrelevant attempt to encourage people to vote by postcounts per thread instead of competence. Which doesn't mean that I find my competitor incompetent.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Ralph
                      I'm sorry to disappoint you with my tone. I was just responding with not much words to an in mine eyes irrelevant attempt to encourage people to vote by postcounts per thread instead of competence. Which doesn't mean that I find my competitor incompetent.
                      I was glad to see that disclaimer
                      "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"
                      -me, discussing my banking history.

Comment

At your service .

Comment

OK, SirRalph, You're respectable again. Thanks for the disclaimer !
                          "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                          "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                          "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

Does this mean I won? If so, I invite Sir Ralph to be my deputy, if he is so inclined. I don't know if that's what happens anyway (have really decided that? I know at CFC the runner-up is the automatic deputy), but if it's not like that, I would be honoured to have him serve with me.
                            "I used to be a Scotialist, and spent a brief period as a Royalist, but now I'm PC"

Comment

You have won when this poll is closed in a few hours and you still have more than 50%. Let's look how close I can come. Btw, thanks people .

Comment

I guess that's now. My previous question was in reference to the fact that it had been 'de-topped' for some reason. The current vote is 35-26 for me, though the poll has not been closed, yet. (It's 2am, GMT).

Comment

Working...
                                X