No announcement yet.

Presidential Campaign Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No. [IMG]http://www.theunholytrinity.org/cracks_smileys/cwm/3dlil/****.gif[/IMG]

Comment

Then what's the point of this thread?

Comment

for trip to gloat.
        "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
        - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Originally posted by skywalker
          Is there an opposition candidate?
          There was one from the beginning (At least there was one who signed for the post), but it seems like he's gone...
          This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

No one else wants to be the one to actually play the game?

That's hard to believe. I bet they're all just intimidated and thinking they're out of campaign time.

oh, well... I'd probably vote for Trip anyways.
            Proud Citizen of the Civ 3 Demo Game
            Retired Justice of the Court, Staff member of the War Academy, Staff member of the Machiavelli Institute
            Join the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game! ~ Play the Civ 3 Demo Game $Mini-Game!
            Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le coeur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Comment

Some one should really run against trip. Just so he does automatically declare himself winner tomorrow
              Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

Actually, I would run for President except that it takes a lot of time, I hate micromanagement, and my mom is trying to limit my time on the computer .

Comment

I would run against him but I'm not sure if i could handle the commitment come middle July.
                  Accidently left my signature in this post.

Comment

I'll have more free time come Saturday... SUMMER BREAK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hey Trip, you should insist in your program how better you are than the Banana !
                      "I have been reading up on the universe and have come to the conclusion that the universe is a good thing." -- Dissident
                      "I never had the need to have a boner." -- Dissident
                      "I have never cut off my penis when I was upset over a girl." -- Dis

Comment

I don't have a peel, nor require time to wait between turning green and brown!

Comment

Working...
                        X