Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Vice President

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt 12-11-2003 01:14 am
    The office of President is a hefty burden, and one which often necessitates a co-leader - one who can step forward to aid the President when they stumble with the weight of carrying the future of the Viking nation.

Let us choose a Vice President to aid our leader when times are tough, so that all may have access to the decision-makers in our society and that this Elder may rest when tired.

The VP will act as President at times the President can't play in a turnchat. Effectively consider this election for somwone who may be asked to take the President's job for a time at short notice.
    Supreme Military Commander

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt 12-11-2003 12:54 am
    The great Vikings will one day sally forth into the waters of the world and enslave all around us - blessed are those who fall in combat, for they will surely be sent to join the gods who dwell in Valhalla itself and fight on for all eternity

But we need a great leader to decide the plan for our soldiers so that they accomplish enough in battle before they die that sagas and epics can be written of them and all that they have done.
    Gurka 17, People of the Valley
    I am of the Horde.

Comment

Well as i new round here i think i better nominate myself for SMC..

Maybe enxty electionswith more experience i can put my hand up for vice president ..

Thanks for that
      GM of MAFIA #40 ,#41, #43, #45,#47,#49-#51,#53-#58,#61,#68,#70, #71

Comment

Working...
      X