Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Saint Marcus
    I'm in for Poly. where do I sign up?
    I'm not sure if there's going to be a poly team in this DG; so far as I know, none has been started. A lot of the DGers are still wrapped up in the PTW ISDG (and in the other PTW DGs on poly).

Comment

so why don't we start one then? :-p
      Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Originally posted by Saint Marcus
        so why don't we start one then? :-p
        Start one what? A sign up thread? Thats probably needed since I did post at that we would have a team although we are the "9th Team" which is problematic for obvious reasons. I did that because the deadline for signing up is rapidly approaching.

So if we do a sign up and not many people are interested then maybe we wont have a team or if we have enough interest then we can then follow up on the idea.

Not many from the current ISDG are very interested.

But I think thats is what we have to answer first, if we have enough interest or not.
        *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

plenty of interest. :-p so let's start a sign up thread then
          Quod Me Nutrit Me Destruit

Comment

Ok then I guess Ill do it.

Edit: Done

Last edited by conmcb25; November 20, 2003, 13:50.
            *"Winning is still the goal, and we cannot win if we lose (gawd, that was brilliant - you can quote me on that if you want. And con - I don't want to see that in your sig."- Beta

Comment

Working...
            X