Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where were the ministers, anyway?
    Long-time poster on Apolyton and WePlayCiv
    Consul of Apolyton from the 1st Civ3 Inter-Site Democracy Game (ISDG)
    7th President of Apolyton in the 1st Civ3 Democracy Game

Comment

NM - asleep most likely
      GK - teaches class Wed nights
      BF - ....was idling in the ISDG channel, but I think was doing other things AFK
      123john321 - still at work I ithnk he's West Coast (US)

We're still running off the new VP and the rest of the new cabinet my not know they are yet. But still, where were all my citizens?
      But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
      PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Comment

Ok I do apologize for missing this chat. Something unexpected happened which resulted in me going to the hospital. But for the re-scheduled chat I will be two hours late

Comment

Originally posted by Makahlua
          We're still running off the new VP and the rest of the new cabinet my not know they are yet. But still, where were all my citizens?
          Sorry Maki. I'd be there, but all the weekday chats are scheduled while I'm at work with no mIRC access.

Comment

Originally posted by Makahlua

/me was a-working

Late evenings US time or from Friday mornings - Extremely early Sunday mornings (again, US time) are my only chances here.
            Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by Nuclear Master
              Ok I do apologize for missing this chat. Something unexpected happened which resulted in me going to the hospital. But for the re-scheduled chat I will be two hours late
              Are you alright, NM? Your well-being's sure more important than a silly game

Roth and MWIA - I know, I know....sometimes you can't win for trying with chat schedules
              But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Comment

Trust me - with me NO-ONE ever wins with chat scheduling!

That siad the last weekend one or two I COULD have made, and in general I hope to start doing so.
                Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
                  Trust me - with me NO-ONE ever wins with chat scheduling!

That siad the last weekend one or two I COULD have made, and in general I hope to start doing so.
                  Nope. In the entire time I've been a C3DG member I've made exactly one chat. I could have made a few others, but ended up spending time with my wife, etc.

Comment

oh, great time! I'll try to stay free for the night

Comment

I'm sorry I wasn't there. I am so busy with so many other duties and games....

I think I bit off more than I can chew. I will have to resign/leave this post soon. If I can be permitted to appoint a replacement, I would appoint GodKing to take over for me.

But perhaps a special election is in order? I can make tommorows/today's chat at 4PM EDT however.

Comment

Maki it wasn't me. It was my son. He broke his leg in a fall.

Comment

Maki - don't worry. 30 is nothing. Been there. Done that.

Whether or not I am victor in the VP election, I can hold a chat this sunday (if not the victor, I will of course bow out if Kloreep can do the chat). Just remember folks, I like my chats early in the us Eastern AM - say around 07:00 eastern (that is around 11:00 GMT, 12:00 London, 13:00 BFM & 21:00 Sydney). Just means to me that all you US west coasters will jsut have to get up at a reasonable hour (while I get to sleap in, ah 07:00... extra 1.5 hours of sleap. sounds so good).
                          If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

NM - Ouchie! I hope he heals well then

GK - well I'm (mostly) joking, its my mother who's having a hard time believing she's old enough to have a daughter that old And looking up, I think BF might have a job for you

I think we need a new rule that lets ministers hold chats too

Comment

Originally posted by GodKing
                              (that is around 11:00 GMT, 12:00 London, 13:00 BFM & 21:00 Sydney).
                              Hmm... I rather like the idea of having a Time Zone named after me...
                              Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Working...
                              X