No announcement yet.

Chat 7 - rescheduled! Thurs @ 20:00 GMT (9pm London, 4p NYC) #civ3dem Apolyton

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat 7 - rescheduled! Thurs @ 20:00 GMT (9pm London, 4p NYC) #civ3dem Apolyton

Tuesday or Wednesday, considering we have some things to discuss? Shooting for 21:00 GMT unless someone has a better time?
    But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
    PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

Definatly 21:00 G.M.T or 22:00 G.M.T

Comment

2100 - 0000 are completely out for me weekdays but for Friday.

Gotta get SOME work done first thing in the morning (9am-midday)!
      Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I can pop in at about 2200GMT on Wed.
        "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

Comment

Wed - class. I will not be around.
          If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

2100 GMT Tuesday is good for me. Wednesday I have class until 2200 GMT, won't be home till around 2230, then have to go to work at around 2400.

Comment

Well you can always deputize somebody before you leave Okay see you guys Wed @ 2200 GMT then
              But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Comment

So, would 2200 (or 10 pm) be 2100 Central Standard Time (or 9 pm)? I've just gotten myself all confused!
                Texas is the greatest country in the world!

Historical Rants and Philosophical Dilemmas
                http://www.geocities.com/jeff_roberts65/

Comment

Originally posted by Anaximander
                  So, would 2200 (or 10 pm) be 2100 Central Standard Time (or 9 pm)? I've just gotten myself all confused!
                  Very confused, indeed.

CST = GMT -6, so it'll be: CST 16:00, or 4 pm.

(no idea why they call this "central"...)

Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

both evenenings I'll not join. It's incredible how the life changes at once...

Comment

#civ3dem, Undernet (for NM and the other folks who can't login to 'Poly)

Comment

Time Police:

22:00 GMT on Wednesday is 18:00 EDT New York Time ..! Someone better correct the title of this thread...
                        Greatest moments in cat:

Comment

Ooopsie-poopsie. I was thinking of CDT (my time) when I did that

Double my bad - London is messed up too
                          Last edited by Makahlua; October 1, 2003, 15:34.

Comment

OK, we need a reschedule - all I saw in an hour of idling was Arnelos and Defcon I would have gone ahead and played some turns, but that seems kind of against the whole idea of a 'democracy' game Maybe I should poll that?

Anyway let's try this again, maybe a bit earlier tomorrow, around 20:00 GMT? (9p london, 4p NYC and all the time confusion maybe why i missed all of you )

Whichever VP we end up with gets to run one this weekend either way - I may or may not be there. As I have a date with a corner to panick that I'll shortly be less than a year from 30

Comment

Working...
                            X