Chat 3 schedule

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Chat 3 schedule

Wed @ when? If there's not more than say 8 or so of you able to come, we'll wait for the weekend.
    But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
    PolyCast | Girl playing Civ + extra added babble! | Yo voté en 2008!

5:30pm EST and later would work.
    "It takes you years to learn how to play like yourself." Miles Davis

Comment

I'm available from 5 PM - 8PM EST on Wednesday.

I also want to thank Trip for filling in for me.

Comment

*Ahem.

/me tops threads

Sorry - busy weekend. And any time acceptable for others on Wednesday will likely invalidate me. Being the other side of the dateline does that at times.
        Consul.

Back to the ROOTS of addiction. My first missed poll!

Comment

I can play anytime after 4h30 PM EST

Comment

hi ,

wow , two chats a week , sounds great

all we need now is for the citizens to be there , ......

have a nice day
            - RES NON VERBA - DE OPRESSO LIBER - VERITAS ET LIBERTAS - O TOLMON NIKA - SINE PARI - VIGLIA PRETIUM LIBERTAS - SI VIS PACEM , PARA BELLUM -
            - LEGIO PATRIA NOSTRA - one shot , one kill - freedom exists only in a book - everything you always wanted to know about special forces - everything you always wanted to know about Israel - what Dabur does in his free time , ... - in french - “Become an anti-Semitic teacher for 5 Euro only.”
            WHY DOES ISRAEL NEED A SECURITY FENCE --- join in an exceptional demo game > join here forum is now open ! - the new civ Conquest screenshots > go see them UPDATED 07.11.2003 ISRAEL > crisis or challenge ?

Comment

Best time for me would be around 6:30 E.S.T

Comment

I teach a class on Wed nights, so if you need the VP, it will be after 10:00 pm EST. Other nights of the week I am free after 6
                If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

5 pm EST means 11 CET. I guess I'll be available. The ISP fixed the problem and this I may join at last

Comment

*looks over the replies*

Maybe Thurs 6 EST (or shortly thereafter) so we can get GK in too? The more people the better
                    But there's no sense crying over every mistake. You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.

Comment

6 EST is too late for me. 5 is acceptable because I want very much to join. But if there will be more people at 6, then go on. I'm just one lurker. And there are weekends too

Comment

Could I ask something? I am the DM and the only way I can make it is if it's in the old undernet chat and if it's at 6 EST. But if it isn't OK I will be resigning.
                        Last edited by Tassadar500; September 16, 2003, 11:22.

Comment

I have a suggestion/question: Since it seems like there will be difficulty getting everyone to one chat, why not have 2? Have the first one, post a Brief summary of issues and possible outcomes (at the end of this thread?) to brief the Chat2'ers, have Chat2, summarize and post the proposed outcome(s), give a short time for replies, then decide and play.

This has probably been tried (I'm a newbie to this obviously), and may be too cumbersome, but it seems a shame to encourage a lot of people to join, then not be able to accomodate them when decisions are being formed. A shame, too, to potentially lose ministers because of this kind of scheduling conflict.

Just my 2e-2 cents...

GarP2-cents

Comment

well we do have that... but the chat 1 and 2 are days apart

Not all weeks have the same time so a person should be able to make a chat at least every few weeks.

If we have a chat at 6 of Thurs I can be there for maybe 30 or so minutes.
                            Proud Member of the ISDG Apolyton Team; Member #2 in the Apolyton Yact Club.
                            King of Trafalgar and Lord of all Isolationia in the Civ III PTW Glory of War team.
                            ---------
                            May God Bless.

Comment

OK, a possible solution - start at 5 EST @ Thurs and ormzud can drop in, and we'll got to at least 7 EST or longer, so NM gets some time too - workable?

Comment

Working...
                              X