No announcement yet.

DM Minister Office

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definately a Warrior. Raging hords on Deity. We get 0 Att/Def bonus against Barbs at this level.
    Founder of The Glory of War, CHAMPIONS OF APOLYTON!!!
    1992-Perot , 1996-Perot , 2000-Bush , 2004-Bush :|, 2008-Obama :|, 2012-Obama , 2016-Clinton , 2020-Biden

Comment

Originally posted by MrWhereItsAt
      Warrior. Once our scouts have got out this far, another will not help considerably. Warriors have attack and defense values, can bring martial law and if I build a Warrior then we can convince Uber we are getting him those Swords he wants so badly...
      i disagree. this land seems less like an island than any civ map i've seen before (albiet, this is human made). i'd like to explore north, west, and east at the same time.

but it can wait. i can see why a warrior makes sense.

as you were.
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

Warrior.
        RIAA sucks
        The Optimistas
        I'm a political cartoonist

Comment

Warrior, definitely.

Comment

One more scout would help us pop more huts. Could be warrior then scout, but another scout would be beneficial.
            badams

Comment

Warrior, to help keep the people happy. I don't see any lux anywhere. D*mn, that will hurt.
              If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

My official name suggestion: Halls of Tactigard.

Comment

DM orders, 3500 BC
                  Godking substituting for UnOrthOdOx

I am preparing orders now. Based off of the new poll, it appears donegeals tight plan is currently favored.

Build Queue:
                  As we will need 15 turns until we grow large enough to make a settler, and as we are on deity without benifit of any luxuries (thanks map makers) we will need at least two units keeping order. That means we can do only a couple of things at this time.

Option A: Two warriors
                  Option B: One warrior and one scout
                  Option C: One archer
                  Option D: One spear.

Although option B gives us another scout (to try and find a goodie hut with something in it), I prefer option A as that will allow us to send one warrior with the new settler. Unless I hear dissent, that is the option I choose.

Build Queue: (if I did my math right with the worker orders, there should be no wasted turns for the settler, the turn we make size 3 we produce the settler).
                  Warrior (4 turns)
                  Warrior (3 turns)
                  Settler (8 turns)
                  Barracks (Doubt we will get this far, but just in case)

Worker orders:
                  Although I usually prefer to mine first when being non-industrial, with this being deity we need to optimize. If we road first then mine, the turn we reach size 3 we will have a settler. Nothing wasted and we get a bit of extra gold.

Have the worker road where she is at. (3 turns)
                  Once complete, mine this location. (6 turns)
                  Once complete, road the tile due north of the capitol using the road to command (3 turns).
                  If we get beyond this mine said tile north of the capitol (6 turns).

Setter orders:
                  As I only expect us to be playing between 10-15 turns, I do not think that we will be placing the new city at this time. If we do go beyond this, then the city will have the default civ3 name until UnOrthOdOx can return and take control.

If the city is a go, we will found donegeals Green Location first (as it is easy to get to and is a high production location). It can also share some of our capitals existing improvements until they both grow.

[IMG]c:\my documents\my pictures\DMorders3500bc.bmp[/IMG]
                  If you're interested in participating in the first Civ 5 Community Game then please visit: http://www.weplayciv.com/forums/forum.php

Comment

Working...
                  X