Civs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Civs

Ok, I'm reading through these threads and some people are saying they can play as the Carthaginians and Celts and other civilizations, and sceenshots show they exist, but when I play my game I can only choose from about 12 different civilizations, not even maybe. Do you get more civs the harder the level is or is there a more button to select other civilizations?

Err, Carthaginians and Celts will come in the "play the world" expansion, which will be released this year. Until then you have to stick to those 16 civs which definitely are also available to you or play the expansion pack mod, which will be released these days.
    "The world is too small in Vorarlberg". Austrian ex-vice-chancellor Hubert Gorbach in a letter to Alistar [sic] Darling, looking for a job...
    "Let me break this down for you, fresh from algebra II. A 95% chance to win 5 times means a (95*5) chance to win = 475% chance to win." Wiglaf, Court jester or hayseed, you judge.

Comment

Are you talking about 12 civs total or just in one game? The last is just due to map size.

Comment

You need the expansion pack for the extra eight civs.
        Poor silly humans. A temporarily stable pattern of matter and energy stumbles upon self-cognizance for a moment, and suddenly it thinks the whole universe was created for its benefit. -- mbelleroff

Comment

I think we need another expansion pack to this expansion pack.
          Actually, it would quite handy if, given all these historic realities and strict sticking to them, we were allowed to edit our own Civ, say, our own game, within this strict framework.

Comment

I want PTW! grrrr!
            I will never understand why some people on Apolyton find you so clever. You're predictable, mundane, and a google-whore and the most observant of us all know this. Your battles of "wits" rely on obscurity and whenever you fail to find something sufficiently obscure, like this, you just act like a 5 year old. Congratulations, molly.

Asher on molly bloom

Comment

Originally posted by dervish
              I think we need another expansion pack to this expansion pack.
              Actually, it would quite handy if, given all these historic realities and strict sticking to them, we were allowed to edit our own Civ, say, our own game, within this strict framework.

maybe on Civ 6
              A los niños les gusta jugar con soldaditos, y a las niñas, con muñecas. Cuando son mayores es al revés.

Sombra terrible de los Lisperger, voy a evocaros!

Comment

Working...
              X