X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Quintrala
    replied
    Originally posted by dervish
    I think we need another expansion pack to this expansion pack.
    Actually, it would quite handy if, given all these historic realities and strict sticking to them, we were allowed to edit our own Civ, say, our own game, within this strict framework.

maybe on Civ 6

Leave a comment:

• Datajack Franit
    replied
    I want PTW! grrrr!

Leave a comment:

• dervish
    replied
    I think we need another expansion pack to this expansion pack.
    Actually, it would quite handy if, given all these historic realities and strict sticking to them, we were allowed to edit our own Civ, say, our own game, within this strict framework.

Leave a comment:

• ranskaldan
    replied
    You need the expansion pack for the extra eight civs.

Leave a comment:

• HolyWarrior
    replied
    Are you talking about 12 civs total or just in one game? The last is just due to map size.

Leave a comment:

• Wernazuma III
    replied
    Err, Carthaginians and Celts will come in the "play the world" expansion, which will be released this year. Until then you have to stick to those 16 civs which definitely are also available to you or play the expansion pack mod, which will be released these days.

Leave a comment:

• soccerguy2300
    started a topic Civs

Civs

Ok, I'm reading through these threads and some people are saying they can play as the Carthaginians and Celts and other civilizations, and sceenshots show they exist, but when I play my game I can only choose from about 12 different civilizations, not even maybe. Do you get more civs the harder the level is or is there a more button to select other civilizations?
Working...
X