Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The most annoying Civ poll. Which i forgot before. Yes go on, laugh.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The most annoying Civ poll. Which i forgot before. Yes go on, laugh.

Yadayada
    America
    2.63%
    Babylon
    7.89%
    Japan
    2.63%
    Zulu
    7.89%
    Germany
    13.16%
    China
    2.63%
    England
    7.89%
    Iroquios
    0.00%
    Persia
    10.53%
    India
    2.63%
    Egypt
    0.00%
    Russia
    7.89%
    Rome
    5.26%
    Greece
    13.16%
    France
    7.89%
    Aztecs
    7.89%

The poll is expired.

Difficulty is irrelevant. It's the thought that counts.

England...Because they are in ALL games, no matter how few enemies I play against (I always set to random)...and they are ALWAYS living close to my civ
    This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Germans- stop them early or else
      They're coming to take me away, ha ha...

Comment

France
        Blah

Comment

You forgot the banana option.

Comment

Greece.

If you start next to them it almost prohibits good early warfare. The Hoplites are scary.
            If I'm posting here then Counterglow must be down.

Comment

The Hoplites make Greece a hard neighbor to pick on.

Comment

Originally posted by ADG
                England...Because they are in ALL games, no matter how few enemies I play against (I always set to random)...and they are ALWAYS living close to my civ
                I notice that if you choose a European Civ, England will always appear. Likewise, choosing a Graeco-Roman Civ will always yield the opposite. They'll always put your nearest geographical neighbour (based on the real world) as your nearest geographical neighbour in the game.
                Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
                Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
                "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

France. Nothing is worse then ending up besides them. Oh, and if you turn off the "cuturally linked starting postions" you won't end up next to specific civs, just random ones. I always turn it off since i'm remaking history anyway, and ending up besides the same civs all the time would be boring. Btw, the box for it is on the civ select screen, along with the victory conditions.
                  "Every good communist should know political power grows out of the barrel of a gun." - Mao tse-Tung

Comment

Originally posted by ChaotikVisions
                    France. Nothing is worse then ending up besides them. Oh, and if you turn off the "cuturally linked starting postions" you won't end up next to specific civs, just random ones. I always turn it off since i'm remaking history anyway, and ending up besides the same civs all the time would be boring. Btw, the box for it is on the civ select screen, along with the victory conditions.
                    Oh. So that's how you turn it off...
                    Don't drink and drive, smoke and fly.
                    Anti-bush and anti-Bush.
                    "Who's your Daddy? You know who your Daddy is, huh?? It's me! Yeah.. I'm your Daddy! Uh-huh! How come I'm your Daddy! 'Coz I did this to your Mama? Yeah, your Mama! Yeah this your Mama! Your Mama! You suck man, but your Mama's sweet! You suck, but your Mama, ohhh... Uh-huh, your Mama! Far out man, you do suck, but not as good as your Mama! So what's it gonna be? Spit or swallow, sissy boy?" - Superfly, joecartoon

Comment

Where's the Vikings? Those damn Berzerkers are horiffic!
                      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
                      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

I voted for Rome. Could be because the Greeks are blatantly the best early on (which is as far as i get in my forrays into Monarch, and dare i say it Deity) so the Romans are always there as you said. I didn't know how to do that either by the way.
                        Difficulty is irrelevant. It's the thought that counts.

Comment

Germany:
                          I cant stand Von Bismarck`s ass-hole face.
                          Embassador of Uruguay (the country best known because its flag always appeared between USAs and USSRs flags when they were ordered alphabetically - in spanish USSR IS 'URSS').

Comment

In my last game Mao was a total *******.. the chinese riders can be really dangerous

Other annoying civs:
                            *Greece: ******** hopllites
                            *India: Gandhi is always so arrogant
                            *England: the queen looks like she's been dead a month
                            *Rome: always *******s
                            CSPA

Comment

Originally posted by Iskandar Reza
                              I notice that if you choose a European Civ, England will always appear. Likewise, choosing a Graeco-Roman Civ will always yield the opposite. They'll always put your nearest geographical neighbour (based on the real world) as your nearest geographical neighbour in the game.
                              I rarely play a European civ, so that it's not the problem...
                              This space is empty... or is it?

Comment

Working...
                              X