If you HATE FRENCH PINK. . .

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

COLOR PROBLEM FIXED

I kept changing colors and I could never get it to work, it always crashed.

If you extract this .zip file into your Civ\Art\Units\Palettes directory, there will be no more color problems. this doesn't overwrite anything, it just adds more .pcx files to that directory so you can do any civ with any color you want.
    Attached Files

Comment

The color crash problem was supposedly fixed with v. 1.21f. Were you using this patch?

When you say "any civ with any color you want," you mean you can select any of the 31 colors in the editor, don't you?

Wouldn't it be great if Firaxis would let you specify any color at all?

Comment

No, I don't use the patch because I am still using a hacked version of Civ. I am bidding on some right now on ebay so I'll have a real version soon. Yeah, you can use any of the colors already there.

Comment

Frankly, i hate most of the civ colors.
          Sometimes i'll play a game with Rome or Germany, just because i like their colors.

I was really angry because the worst colors were given to the best civs. China, America, France, and Egypt got the worst colors in the game.
          Shouldn't you be dead or something?

Comment

A lot of people agree with you, Jarvin, hence the many threads on changing team colors. Now that all 31 colors in the editor are available without a crash threat, we have a better palette to chose from than the default colors.

Comment

Working...
            X