Most ridiculous leader

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most ridiculous leader

Is it just me or is the top-hat-festooned Hammurabi a riot? He hasn't been this funny since I played Civ 1 as "MC Hammur." (1991, I was in middle school, it was a riot at the time).

Cleopatra dressed up like Little Bo Peep is great as well.

Chaireman Mao is hilarious as well. Even my wife is laughing so hard which is a good thing.

Comment

How about Sinead O'f Arc

Comment

I think Mao in the fur hat is pretty cool
        Speaking of Erith:

"It's not twinned with anywhere, but it does have a suicide pact with Dagenham" - Linda Smith

Comment

hahahaha MC Hammur. That's a great one!

Comment

It's a good, humorous, effect, but overall, it's just not RIGHT! Yes, the modern Joan of Arc Navy SEALS look had me thinking there'd been a plague in Paris for a second. But in particular, Lincoln in the Caveman outfit and Montezuma in the three piece suit really throw me for a loop.

But I have to admit, Xerxes and Hammurabi both look pretty hip in the modern era.

Comment

Don't forget Mao!

Mao cracked me up the first time he demanded something and then backed down saying something like "Oh, I was just joking! Haha. Funny funny, right?"
              "I've spent more time posting than playing."

Comment

Someone should make a leader for George W Bush, he could say things like ' no wait sir, hmm , your name will come to me in minute general..'

Comment

Originally posted by mrbilll
                  It's a good, humorous, effect, but overall, it's just not RIGHT! Yes, the modern Joan of Arc Navy SEALS look had me thinking there'd been a plague in Paris for a second. But in particular, Lincoln in the Caveman outfit and Montezuma in the three piece suit really throw me for a loop.

But I have to admit, Xerxes and Hammurabi both look pretty hip in the modern era.
                  Yes, they are very funny. Washington is funny too.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral PJ
                    Someone should make a leader for George W Bush, he could say things like ' no wait sir, hmm , your name will come to me in minute general..'
                    That would be helarious. But instead of an actual picture of GWB. It should just be a horse's ass.

Comment

OK, Big Bear, now we know who you voted for.
                      Empire growing,
                      Pleasures flowing,
                      Fortune smiles and so should you.

Comment

Yeah you would have, If only I had been 18 just a few months earlier.

Comment

King Alexander a doctor??

Hey guys, talking 'bout ridiculous leaders and their equally-ridiculous speeches, i came across one while playing civ3...

i was playing at regent level, Alexander heads a puny 'empire' with 4 cities right in the modern age, most of his cities conquerered by me in the previous ages. He is, of course, furious with me. Once, he demanded to see me and i thought, "Ok, let's see what the great alexander has to say this time." To my surprise, he wants a peace treaty+my World map+free gems for 20 rounds. i laughed it off but that's not funniest part. I made a counter-proposal and asked for a tribute of 10 gold/turn in return for a peace treaty. His reply was,

"Three words. Increase your medication."

I fell off my chair laughing.
                          " I'll be back", Gen. Douglas MacArthur after surrendering Philippines to the Japanese.

Comment

Originally posted by BigBear
                            Yeah you would have, If only I had been 18 just a few months earlier.

That explains it

Comment

Guy's, funny as it maybe for others to see what American think of their current leader, couldn't you take your discussion to somewere else, like, a OT forum?

Better yet, why don't you go to some sites where that issue is more pertinent, like CNN or others?

Someone once suggested we should only talk about those leaders prior to WWII. Maybe it would be a good advice to follow, no?

That goes ,also, for those who use to call Clinton the worst US President ever. Everybody here knows in whom you voted, too!

Comment

Working...
                              X