No announcement yet.

Japanese color

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wille- there will be five distinct cultural styles, probably (my guess) divided according to the groups on the Civ Abilities chart.
    Världsstad - Dom lokala genrenas vän
    Mick102, 102,3 Umeå, Måndagar 20-21

Comment

Originally posted by Snapcase
      Wille- there will be five distinct cultural styles, probably (my guess) divided according to the groups on the Civ Abilities chart.
      That would make sense, wouldn't it? But I fail to envision the American/Aztec/Iroquois architecture (would it just be Aztec/Iroquois in ancient times and American in modern times?) and the Babylonian/Persian/Zulu would have to be a generic ancient architecture (like the Bronze Age style in Civ2). As for the rest, you'd just have old and new European architectures and a general East Asian one.
      "Proletarier aller Länder, vereinigt euch!" -- Karl Marx & Friedrich Engels
      "If you expect a kick in the balls and get a slap in the face, that's a victory." -- Irish proverb

Proud member of the Pink Knights of the Roundtable!

Comment

I hope I can choose what colour my civ is. Look, I can do that in MoO, which is zillion years old in terms of computer games.
        (\__/) 07/07/1937 - Never forget
        (='.'=) "Claims demand evidence; extraordinary claims demand extraordinary evidence." -- Carl Sagan
        (")_(") "Starting the fire from within."

Comment

Working...
        X