Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mickeyj is not not able to play in LA3 and this has halted play

Comment

• Beta, would you like to take Mickeyj's place in LA3?
      The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theseus
        Beta, would you like to take Mickeyj's place in LA3?
        Can do. Who do I contact for the save and password?
        Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• You will get your save from Master Zen. I will PM you the password for France.
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

• Originally posted by Theseus
            You will get your save from Master Zen. I will PM you the password for France.
            Thanks Theseus.

Comment

• No, he Beta will get the save from Aqua and send it to me

my email is tigeorgiev on gmail

Comment

• Is Aqua aware of this?
                Cry havoc and let slip the dogs of war .... aw, forget that nonsense. Beer, please.

Comment

• I think not

but you should have his email address from the C3C Demo game

Comment

• I have e-mailed Aqua. The circle is closed.

Comment

• hi everybody i just want to tell you in the gw forum we have the same pbem running http://www.civforum.de/showthread.ph...1&page=1&pp=15

Comment

• Originally posted by Beta I am available Theseus and Nuke, for either a new game starting up or as a replacement player as needed. Let me know.
                        As above.

Though I never participated in any AU-course, I've read quite a bit in this highly inspiring subforum. One more question: Are the PBEMs played with the AU-Mod or not?

1. Whether you want to be in an alliance or FFA game.
                        I don't mind.

2. If alliance, who you have or would like as a partner. If possible, teams should include a mix of experience levels.
                        I don't mind. Hardly know anybody around here, except for what I read from people in the PTW-DG.

3. What level do you typically play at in SP?
                        Deity

4. Pick one word: Builder, Warmonger, Warbuilder, Micromanager, Diplomat, Roleplayer, Evil Genius (OK, that�s two words), Banana
                        Micromanager

5. What civ(s) you�d like to play.
                        Any.

6. If you are not primarily an Apolyton poster, what site is your home?
                        GWT. And by the way, APO is definitely not hated there.

Comment

• I'm going to be unavailable to play from July 5 or 6 through, at least a few days, and probably till around July 20.

Anyone interested in covering for me in FFA1? (Or taking my place even? I haven't screwed things up too much yet! )

Comment

• Oh, I'll do it!!
                            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

• Aeson, PM Thot or Beta, as neither is currently active. Other than that, it's prolly best taht somebody else playing France cover for you.

Comment

• You mean someone else with the same starting location who might have better knowledge of the map?!?
                                Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

Working...
                                X