AU 602: Team Play

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I have a commitment this Saturday about 7pm-1am

Showing some local science teachers the clubs observatory.
    anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

• Ayronis, the first player in our PBEM's email is his username at yahoo.com.
      "I've lived too long with pain. I won't know who I am without it. We have to leave this place, I am almost happy here."
      - Ender, from Ender's Game by Orson Scott Card

Comment

• OK, campers: I'm posting the initial save in the placeholder at the beginning of this thread.

Lord Nuclear will distribute passwords... PM him if you don't get yours right away.

Let the pigeons loose!!
        The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Duas uncias in puncta mortalis est.

Comment

• I couldn;t edit the original placeholder to include an attachment; the initial save is attached to this post:
          Attached Files
          The greatest delight for man is to inflict defeat on his enemies, to drive them before him, to see those dear to them with their faces bathed in tears, to bestride their horses, to crush in his arms their daughters and wives.

Comment

• One note: we're on the honor system with the save here, but everyone should still use a password- even if it is something obvious like your own name. This keeps other players from accidentally opening your turn if they get the wrong save...
            Enjoy Slurm - it's highly addictive!

Comment

• So, France does go first, correct?

Comment

• Originally posted by Krill
                Everybody in the FFA up for a rapid fire session over the weekend?
                I'll be gone probably all day tomorrow. I'd get us started now but I don't have the password yet. I also need snoopy369's email still so I can pass the game on once I've played.

Comment

• I'm going to be sending the passwords tomorrow.

Comment

• Re: Signing up

Originally posted by Theseus
                    Please post in this thread:

1. Whether you want to be in an alliance or FFA game.

2. If alliance, who you have or would like as a partner. If possible, teams should include a mix of experience levels.

3. What level do you typically play at in SP?

4. Pick one word: Builder, Warmonger, Warbuilder, Micromanager, Diplomat, Roleplayer, Evil Genius (OK, that’s two words), Banana

5. What civ(s) you’d like to play.

6. If you are not primarily an Apolyton poster, what site is your home?

Once we have a fair number of participants lined up, Lord Nuclear and I will figure out how to set up the games, including balancing teams/players from different sites.
                    Well, sign me up for the next one, too. Or if maxfin and/or Mo_D need help, I can offer it, because I know both of them well from the Ladder.

1. Whether you want to be in an alliance or FFA game.

Either is fine. Team games are very fun.

2. If alliance, who you have or would like as a partner. If possible, teams should include a mix of experience levels.

I can get a partner from my Ladder clan if needed. I would get someone who is also an experienced player.

3. What level do you typically play at in SP?

Deity

4. Pick one word: Builder, Warmonger, Warbuilder, Micromanager, Diplomat, Roleplayer, Evil Genius (OK, that’s two words), Banana

Builder

5. What civ(s) you’d like to play.

Persia

6. If you are not primarily an Apolyton poster, what site is your home?

Ladder community, but I also post on CDZ and am playing two PBEM games there, I am in one PBEM game on Apolyton (WWII Europe) and I have done two GOTM's on Civfanatics (finished top twenty in both). I am doing Persia GOTM 41 now.

So, if another game is set up, count me in. I am available to substitute, too.

SR

Comment

• Ormuzd, can you pm your email address.

Cheers

Comment

• Originally posted by Kloreep
                        So, France does go first, correct?
                        Yes

Comment

• I dont know if its a bright idea, or if its nessassary but my email for whoever needs it is theDragonCIVer AT HOTMAIL. FYI. PM me if you send something there.

Comment

• mine is tommynt@everymail.net

I still havent seen any post from morgemil who should start our game

Comment

• I have set up turn tracking threads for each of the first six games in the PBEM Tracking forum:

Comment

• passwords still to follow?
                                anti steam and proud of it

CDO ....its OCD in alpha order like it should be

Comment

Working...
                                X