Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AU601: Rhoth's Roman DAR (playing against Beta)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

evil, evil, you nasty bastard

his only chance to get back up would be to discover a tech first and get at least 2 other techs from it, maybe more if he pays some money (and compensating that loss by selling it further other civs for gpt).

but from the looks of it, he's toasted now. without being first to gunpowder, i doubt he'll ever catch up (except maybe with his 6 knights armies that are heading your direction (note: just a wild guess))
    - Artificial Intelligence usually beats real stupidity
    - Atheism is a nonprophet organization.

Comment

Originally posted by sabrewolf
      evil, evil, you nasty bastard

his only chance to get back up would be to discover a tech first and get at least 2 other techs from it, maybe more if he pays some money (and compensating that loss by selling it further other civs for gpt).

but from the looks of it, he's toasted now. without being first to gunpowder, i doubt he'll ever catch up (except maybe with his 6 knights armies that are heading your direction (note: just a wild guess))
      Oh I forgot chivalry which he doesn't have yet either (unless he just bought it from an AI within the past turn). I researched that a while back but never traded it to him. All of the AI civs know that tech too so he can get it cheap...but he still has to purchase all these techs to get back in it.

Comment

I've begun my second DAR. Please go to Rhoth's Roman DAR II from now on.

Comment

Working...
        X