Clear All

It's poetic license.

Comment

....or is it a poetic licence?
      So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

The one thing I've never been able to work out about the flipcalc is how do you know the AI's total culture? Doesn't the histograph just show the ratio of the culture you are generating at the moment, to that of the AI - rather than the ratio of total culture points? Other than that, all you've got to go on is "they're impressed", etc.

Comment

It's actually the ratio that matters in the flip probability, so the "they're impressed" statement is good enough for an estimate.

See the editor for the culture ratios corresponding to each description.

Comment

Actually, I think I incited Alexman, which lead to his insightful comments ;-)
            "If you're not having fun, then you're losing the game."-Copyright Warrior Poet 11/18/2002 "No plan survives first contact with the enemy."-Tsun Tzu -Don't know when B.C.

Comment

Yes, you probably did....let's hope there's an end in sight.

Comment

I'm hopeful Alexman will forgive me...I'd hate to have him vent his frustration in a multiplayer game...
                "If you're not having fun, then you're losing the game."-Copyright Warrior Poet 11/18/2002 "No plan survives first contact with the enemy."-Tsun Tzu -Don't know when B.C.

Comment

No forgiveness until your capital is razed!

(not sure why you think I'm mad - that's not the case at all)

Comment

LOL

Just spinning some humor out of some developments in this thread.

Nothing but love for you, alex And I'm spent!

Comment

Originally posted by WarriorPoet
                      LOL

Just spinning some humor out of some developments in this thread.

Nothing but love for you, alex And I'm spent!
                      Love? Spent? Hmmm, let's keep it clean huh?

Comment

lol

Anyway, I've upgraded my tactics now. I basically increased the priority of enemy cultural centers, and I've greatly increased my follow-on/occupation garrisons.

Also, thanks for the headsup on the meaning of the cultural advisors ramblings.

Comment

Working...
                        X