No announcement yet.

AU501 - DAR6: Endgame

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Way to go Hermann the Lombard, you have lots of gold, hire another scribe.

0300, is that still on the clock? Been a long time since I saw that hour.

Comment

Well done HtL!

Now, get a good night's sleep and then get on with AU502.
      So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
      Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

And an end game player. Congratulations. You are hereby ordered to get a head start on AU502, so we can all have a good laugh from your legendary DARs.
        Last edited by Krill; March 23, 2004, 15:00.
        You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Originally posted by vmxa1

0300, is that still on the clock? Been a long time since I saw that hour.
          Lots of gold because Theodora became Comrade Theodora...who wore out a lot of scribes. 0300? Merely 0152, and I started to remark that your message was time-stamped about 10 minutes later...and then remembered that you're on the Left Coast and I'm on the Right...geographically.

So, Krill, you want a life? You can borrow mine; I'm not using it.

Thanks to all for encouragement and help. After 100 hours, the game begins to drag a bit...

...and now you want me to start AU502???? Wait, I need something first. No, that's not a trophy, that's a glass; I need some liquid inspiration to help me forget what the last game felt like!
          "...your Caravel has killed a Spanish Man-o-War."

Comment

So, Krill, you want a life? You can borrow mine; I'm not using it.
            Ok, my Email address is ...

Don't send it in the post; Consignia has a knack for losing stuff. We don't both want to have no life, then, do we?

And why did it take you so long? Mine took about 26 hours.
            You just wasted six ... no, seven ... seconds of your life reading this sentence.

Comment

Here is the proof:
              Attached Files

Comment

Working...
              X