No announcement yet.

The Military Academy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now that is good news....and the first confirmation if I am not mistaken, that Firaxis are actually looking at the Army problem and are actually looking at another patch.

Good stuff Theseus....we shall not forget it was YOU who first advised of this promised patch

Sorry, just kidding. But great news anyway.
    So if you meet me have some courtesy, have some sympathy and some taste
    Use all your well-learned politesse, or I'll lay your soul to waste

Re-Organisation of remaining C3C PBEMS

Comment

• I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before, but what about making the leader unit an army? The AIcould use these armies instead of using leaders to rush stupid things. Humans wouldn't be able to rush a forbidden palace, but I think humans would still be better at building forbidden places in decent locations than the AI.

Comment

• That's not a bad idea, but there are two problems with it:

1) You wouldn't be able to get another Army from an elite victory once you already have an Army in the field.

2) You take away the choice of being able to move your Palace with a leader after you have built your FP. (The current corruption model encourages building the FP close to their Palace ASAP to get the OCN bonus, but you always have the option to move your Palace later to get a more efficient empire)

Comment

Working...
        X