AUSG101 – Spaceship Team DAR 4

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes thanks Nor Me.
    I did not see any place to jump the palace to and in fact I never do it as I feel it is an expoilt. I would do it in this game, but no place was going to be evident for some time.
    My best guess would have been some place in the US neighborhood, as they have enough land to make it useful.
    I let units in the front lines as US had already made demands and I was concerned about that and barbs in those outter cities.
    I can see that take changes or calculated risk, is the way to go in this type of game, but I just hate to do it.

Again thanks for taking the time. Roth when is the next round and is it to 450AD?

Comment

The voting for the fourth turn block is finished and ZargonX is the choice. Congratulations ZargonX. The fifth turn block will be posted in a new DAR thread. Everyone will have 10 days to complete the fifth turn block. That means the DARs will need to be posted by 23:59 EST Tuesday the 21st. This is being done for three reasons…one to get back onto the normal schedule, two to hopefully draw back the people who have stopped playing by giving them more time to play, and three I will be gone from the 16th through the 20th.

Comment

Thank you, thank you. My stunning victory of 1 vote is quite a feat, I know
        I make movies. Come check 'em out.

Comment

Yahoo, way to go ZargonX

Comment

Originally posted by Nor Me

vmax1, you're the only person other than alexman to have realised that researching towards Education would allow the AI to research more techs to trade for.
            Yup, it would not be a bad thing to have universities ASAP.

Comment

vmxa1, it's more that the AI was going to research Invention and Chivalry anyway. I doubt that you'll be wanting to build any before it's researched.

alexman, I meant Engineering. I know you didn't research Feudalism. As always, I spent some time looking at the saves and had to rush saying anything about them.

Comment

Working...
              X