OCC Fortnight 3rd Edition - Results and Logs

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OCC Fortnight 3rd Edition - Results and Logs

I just emailed out a new comparison game to Paul for his website; I sent it to myself at work so I can forward it to whomever by email as well.

It is saved as a scenario so make sure to start it as that way and pick the Orange civ (should be OCCers.) I took out one of your two settlers and replaced it with something else, adjust your tactics accordingly!
    Be the bid!

Unfortunately it arrived after I went to work; it should be on my site in about 8 hours.

Comment

So where do I go to download it?

Apologies, something went a bit odd so I have had to edit this post rather than make a new post.
      Anyway, to whom it concerns, could you email the game to Graag1@hotmail.com, I can't wait for Paul to upload it

Thanks very much, this replacement thing sounds fun.

Graag

------------------
      You should never smoke in pyjamas, you could start a fire and burn your face

[This message has been edited by Graag (edited February 17, 2000).]
      I have discovered that China and Spain are really one and the same country, and it's only ignorance that leads people to believe they are two seperate nations. If you don't belive me try writing 'Spain' and you'll end up writing 'China'."
      Gogol, Diary of a Madman

Comment

Download it zipped or unzipped.
        [This message has been edited by Paul (edited May 06, 2000).]

Comment

Sten, if can can email me the scenario, it would be much appreciated. I'm curious about your "substitution" for the first settler.

Paul, can you edit in a link to the year/turn table you created a couple of weeks ago?
          [This message has been edited by Tom DeMille (edited February 17, 2000).]

Comment

Sten - if you could email it to me I'd appreciate it. Replaced a settler!?!? Can't wait. Is it a regular unit or one you made up? Maybe an advanced unit like mech inf??? No, too powerful...

Thanks, Crow.

oh, my email is in my profile...

------------------
            Will everyone stop bloody quoting everyone else in their signature damnit. - Graag

AH has shrink shop open, and if you want advice from an Aussie who thinks he's a horse that likes having a gay Greek general riding his backside then that's still available. - Lancer

Comment

I bet it's a boat, and we're on a small island.

Comment

I am forwarding emails now... cheers!

(Tom's on the right track; I did think about starting two settlers in a boat and seeing where different people founded their city, but not this time.)

(if anyone else wants a copy now, post here or email me at work at kcarlson@jurika.com)
                [This message has been edited by Sten Sture (edited February 17, 2000).]
                Be the bid!

Comment

I just uploaded the game; the links to the zipped and unzipped version are in my earlier post.
                  [This message has been edited by Paul (edited February 17, 2000).]

Comment

Thanks Paul! BTW the comparison link is http://home.planet.nl/~belt0018/occfort2.htm
                    Be the bid!

Comment

Thanks Sten, just got it.

AH has shrink shop open, and if you want advice from an Aussie who thinks he's a horse that likes having a gay Greek general riding his backside then that's still available. - Lancer

Comment

Woohoo, let the fun begin. I guess we should all stop looking at this link so we don't get a peek at any logs.

Comment

You mean someone has finished already?!?!? Okay Paul, next time we're tying one hand behind your back!

Comment

i just played a turn.interesting.However,I refuse to play as Rue Paul
                            The only thing that matters to me in a MP game is getting a good ally.Nothing else is as important.......Xin Yu

Comment

Just loaded the scenario, looks interesting. But "Rue Paul"? Maybe there's a pun I don't get?
                              Well, I'm off, got some civing to do...

Comment

Working...
                              X