Am I screwed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Am I screwed?

I have a nice game going, conquering thw world at a nice pace. I find the Celts on a small island with only one city. I conquer the city, but no message stating the Celts are destroyed. I see a settler near by, so I kill it. Still no conformation of my killing of the Celts. They don't have the tech for a trireme yet, so they couldn't have moved off the island. I saved the gane abd open up the chet menu, and sure enogh, there are no Celtic units left on the map! this means I can't just finish off the world by conquering it. Am I screwed out of an early ending? Or is this a blessing in desguise to go for a personal high score?

If it is early in the game and you are not playing with Non-restarting civs, the AI may be waiting until the next white turn to add the Russians or Romans. If nothing appears for a few turns then you may have an invisible civ that the AI doesn't know is gone. And if you are playing bloodlust there is no way to get them...
    Be the bid!

Comment

I wasn't so lucky. I guess I didn't finish my turn all the way last night. After my turn ended, a pop up window said that the Celts had been destroyed by barbs. Those stinking barbs are taking away my achievements!

Comment

IT's not bloodlust, thank god! But I also have it on non-restarting civs. Oh well, just a glitch in the game I suppose. Now I can get 255 cities without the game ending!

Comment

Working...
        X