Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DrSpike
    once = insanity
    twice = incarceration of Shade necessary for the safety of the people around him.

For more than once, you need real inspiration.
    (Like taunting from a twin brother)
    We actually did it 2 or 3 times apiece topping each other.
    (braindeath from boredom clouds just how many times we did it)

RAH
    I feel your Pain.
    It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
    RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by Ming
      While I personally think you are totally crazy shade...

Good luck on your next attempt if by some chance you really do try again...
      thx...we'll see about that...but something inside me says it might be some time before I have the courage to do it...

The bump of this thread had 2 reasons
      1) now you know how it ended
      2) (pure egoism) So I could find it quick to get some interesting info from it.

(If insanity ever strikes again you'll see about it on this forum...but not soon)

Shade
      ex-president of Apolytonia former King of the Apolytonian Imperium
      "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)
      shameless plug to my site:home of Civ:Imperia(WIP)

Comment

• Originally posted by shade
        (If insanity ever strikes again you'll see about it on this forum...but not soon)

Shade
        Smart Man...
        Keep on Civin'
        RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Originally posted by shade
          Where can I find it?
          (I'll see how usefull is when I get my next attack of insanity )

Shade
          Here:

There is a bug that if you rush buy in multiple cities only one city's money is deducted from treasury. So you need to accept change after every rush buy to get it correct. I'll fix this bug soon.

Comment

• Originally posted by Xin Yu
            There is a bug that if you rush buy in multiple cities only one city's money is deducted from treasury.

Hmmm... "bug"?... sounds more like a good feature
            Keep on Civin'
            RIP rah, Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Anyone see any irony here?
              It's almost as if all his overconfident, absolutist assertions were spoonfed to him by a trusted website or subreddit. Sheeple
              RIP Tony Bogey & Baron O

Comment

• Yeah...but she went home about an hour ago

-----------------

SG(2)
                "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• Originally posted by Xin Yu
                  There is a bug that if you rush buy in multiple cities only one city's money is deducted from treasury. So you need to accept change after every rush buy to get it correct. I'll fix this bug soon.
                  Why do you call that a bug???
                  (It would be very usefull in a record attempt-->max 1250(IIRC thats the max value for a normal improvement?) needed to rush something in 255 cities that's cheap...less then 5G/rushbuild object)

on the other hand it wouldn't be fair to use in such an attempt

I'll check it out...

Shade
                  "I have not failed. I've just found 10,000 ways that won't work." --Thomas Alva Edison (1847-1931)

Comment

• {For which version of civilization 2 does this product work}

The CivManager utility program only works for the MPE version of civilization II. It does not support the so called 'upgraded' version from either civilization 2.4.2, 2.7.8 or test of time. A separate program will be released soon which will only support the upgraded version, after I find all the necessary memory addresses from that version.
                    this means it just works for MPGE and not plain 2.42(or am I mistaken<--me hoping to be wrong)

Shade

Comment

• Shade,
                      I'm sorry but I think you are right...

... need to wait the upgraded version...
                      googol... this is a number!
                      "Silence Ming. I will let you know when I feel you are needed." - HappySunShine
                      "Classic Eyes...But in reality, it works the other way around." - Ming

Comment

• Shade, it won't work for 2.4.2, but I'll release a version soon (next week probably) which supports 'upgraded' MPE version. You can first upgrade your 2.4.2 to MPE then use that version. Stay tuned.

Comment

• Xin...we downloaded Civ Manager and found it wouldn't work with our version of MPGE...glad you are still working on the mods for different versions of the game

-----------------

SG(2)
                          "Our words are backed by empty wine bottles! - SG(2)
                          "One of our Scouse Gits is missing." - -Jrabbit

Comment

• SG: are you using the 'UCC' version of Civ2? I don't have this version so there is no way I can support it. Unless somebody sends me the exe and dll files for that version...

Comment

Working...
                            X